update revised 2.0

the third revision to the update lol

update 1.5: okay, i just noticed today that this had over 25k views (before i deleted the other update). that's 1/4 of 100k. that's insane. thank you so, so, so, so, so, so much. i'm literally speechless. this story is so awkward and filled with plot holes, and it was my first story on wattpad and i'm just incredibly amazed and honored that people actually enjoyed this story, let alone over one thousand people who read each chapter. wow.

update 2.0: i've started writing a neighbors au, so you can check that out on my profile and i've also written a demon/angel solangelo fic, which you can also find on my profile. the writing/plotline is a good deal better in both stories, if you need further motivation.

update 3.0: this has 30k reads??? thank you so so so much. everything said in update 1.5 applies, just like 1000x more.

also feel free to follow me, you know, if you want. i post writing updates and random stuff if you want to know extra things. *shameless self promo*

revisions are still a wip.

anyway, thank you so so so so so so so so much. i never thought that this stupid little story of mine would get anywhere. thank you so much.

i love you all
xo - romanticxchemicals (lucy)