Chapter 6

"Wow that movie was great," Tyler says sarcastically. "I never knew girls had so much drama."

I laugh and roll my eyes at his comment. "Shut up," I push his shoulder playfully. "It wasn't that bad."

"No, it wasn't, but damn Regina is fucked up for backstabbing Cady like that."

I agree with him and tell him that it's his turn to pick a movie. Pointing to the bag of candy I ask him if he could hand me the M&M's. "You know," I say while popping one in my mouth, "these are my favorite."

He takes the bag from me and put some in his mouth. After he finishes eating his candy he responds. "I know, Josh told me."

"Of course he did. Anyways, pick a movie already."

When he chooses the movie, I turn and give him a long blank stare. He feels me staring at him and turns to look at me.

He chuckles and I can tell he's confused. "What?"

I look towards the TV for a brief moment and then back at him. "Seriously, out of all movies you chose The Conjuring?!"

He shrugs and scratches his head. "I'm into horror films. I would've chose something with action, but I knew this was the easiest way to get you to snuggle up against me."

I laugh at his comment and kick off my boots and cuddle up against him. He wraps his arm over my shoulders and pull me in closer.

I don't realize that I fell asleep until I feel someone slightly tap me. When I open my eyes I look up to see Josh standing over me.

"We're gonna head to the party, I just thought I'd let to know."

"Okay, have fun and take a shot for me."

Josh chuckles at my comment and reaches down to hug me. "Don't worry, I will. I have making up to do since I didn't drink at the last party," he says jokingly.

"You could've, but you insisted that I drink."

"I know. Seeing you drunk was worth it. Have a nice night, Addy," he winks at me. He looks at Tyler and says bye to him as well. Before I can ask where Cooper is, I see him coming in my room.

"Aww, Lynn. You suck. I wish you would comes down drink with me, but you're a party pooper and I know you want to stay here and kiss this guy," he points at Tyler, "all night."

I roll my eyes at and try to be annoyed by him but fail. "Whatever Cooper. You can drink with you bff all night."

"Hellfuckingyeah I can!" Cooper bends down hug and kisses me on the cheek. I move slightly, but only he notices. He scrunches his eyebrows and looking at me.

"We'll talk about it later," I mouth.

He nods his head at me and gives Tyler the same weird look he gave me when I was talking about him last night. "Take good care of my girl while we're gone."

Tyler looks at me and then back at him. "Don't worry, bro. I will."

Josh drags Cooper out of the door with him when he remembers the girls are outside in the car waiting for them.

I grab my phone to check it and see that I have four text messages. Two from Cooper. I roll my eyes at his notifications. Figures, I think to myself and I see one of the girls made a group message.

Have fun tonight, hunny!

Yeah! Have wild sex! xx

Thanks, Ava. Madison you know I'm not going to do that, Lol. Have a nice night! xx

After I text them back I open Cooper's messages.

Hope your movie night sucks! JK, I just wish you were out with us.

You looked very nice, by the way. You should've gave me a chance back in the day. We would've made a hot couple! LOL

I snort at his texts and Tyler looks over at me.

"I'm laughing at Cooper. He's so crazy." I don't know why I felt like I needed to explain myself.

Lol, I'll be at the next party, I promise and you're so CRAZY! We need to talk tomorrow. Have fun, love you! xx

OK? Love you too.