Much Needed Rest

The sudden bite made you gasp and flinch, pain quite evident on your face. You put your hands on Subaru's shoulders, squeezing them to let him know that it hurts. It seemed that the vampire didn't notice this, or didn't care, as he continued to drink from you. You could feel your blood slide down your neck and to your collarbone slowly. Subaru was being relentless and you were becoming weak, though the pain had subsided for now.

The man had finally released your neck causing you to slump against a wall which had thankfully been close enough. You were panting lightly as you reached a hand up to touch your now crimson neck. Following one of the blood trails with your fingers, you noticed that it had made it's way to your dress. You looked down wearily at the blood soaked part of the dress. Damn it. You thought weakly. I liked this dress.

Small trickles of blood were still leaking from the holes in your throat as you went to try to stand up. Before you could even do so, you felt two strong arms slip around your waist and lift you up. "Su-Subaru..." You mumbled, weakly winding your arms around his neck. Fatigue was overcoming you as you rested your head against Subaru's shoulder, closing your eyes. He didn't say a word to you and started to walk to your room.

You were drifting in and out of consciousness as you were being carried. The objects around you were becoming blurry and each time you opened your eyes the scenery changed. First, you were in what looked like Subaru's room, then down a hall, and then a different one until finally you were in your room. Soon, you felt the softness of your sheets against your cool skin as Subaru set you down. He was being so gentle with you and you were almost compelled to ask why. But exhaustion was overcoming you and you just wanted to rest for the time being.

Soft footsteps were making their way around your bed and shortly came to a stop. A body had positioned itself next to yours, their arms wrapping around your tired figure. You were too tired to care who it was or ask why they were there. You just wanted to sleep. And sleep you did as someone gently pulled you flush against their body, nuzzling you.

Awwww that was kind of cute😊 I can't wait til the next chapter. Can you? Tehe😄