Comfort

When you woke up Subaru was still next to you, his arms still wrapped around your body, shielding you from the cold. His breathing was light and it fanned against the back of your neck. You weren't facing him but you didn't think it mattered that much considering all that has happened. "I Love you Subaru." You whispered, fiddling with his cold pale hands and intertwining your fingers with his. You felt him grip and squeeze your hand gently which made you smile. "Look who's awake." 

He only grunted a response and nuzzled his nose into you, taking in your scent. You giggled and shivered from the sudden contact. "Subaru," You started, giggling from his antics. 

"Shut it Y/N." He grumbled, pulling you closer to him and sighing deeply. "Just go back to sleep." He squirmed and rolled over, letting you go as he did so. 

You sat up and looked at him. "Subaru, are you possibly uncomfortable?" You asked, curious because he usually sleeps in a coffin. 

"I'm fine." He rolled back over and looked at you and blushed, his eyes directed at your chest. You looked to where he was staring and squealed, covering yourself as you did so. A huge blush now adorned your cheeks as you covered yourself with the sheets. This only made the man below you chuckle, the blush still evident. 

"Pervert." You said, lying back next to him and pushing him playfully. He then grabbed you and pressed you against his chest. 

"Idiot." He retorted, snuggling back into you. "Don't move and i'll be comfortable." He said, closing his eyes and squeezing you lovingly. 

"Of course." You smiled and shut your E/C eyes softly, taking in his scent as well. 

Ending this chapter here. I hope you liked reading this and I also hope to update it as soon as I can. And until next time my dear readers :) (P.S. Sorry that the chapter is short again.)