A Sheepish Situation

You could feel the heat of his lips mold against yours as he tilted your head further, trying to kiss you deeper. You gave in to his somewhat soft yet rough touches and held one of his hands with your own. His fingers intertwined with yours as he wrapped his other arm around your stomach, pulling you closer.

Drawing back from your face, he then unglued himself from you and turned your body around so that he could face you properly. His eyebrows were furrowed but they were unusually soft compared to his normally hard expressions. You subconsciously brought your hands to his face, caressing his cheeks and swiping away some stray hairs. Closing his eyes, he leaned into your touch and held one of your hands again.

"Be mine." He said, slowly opening his eyes back up to look into yours. Your heart melted at the very sight of those beautiful red eyes and those same hues beckoned you to nod your head. And so you did without any hesitation or doubt in your mind.

"Yes," You whispered softly, shifting towards him and slanting your lips over his smoothly. He snaked his arms around your waist and yanked your body closer, smashing your breasts against his chest. A small squeak escaped your lips as he did so, accidentally provoking him.

But this sweet and sensual moment had ended all too soon when you heard a deep yet high pitched voice echo throughout the room. "Stop keeping her all to yourself Subaru." You both stopped your passionate kissing and looked towards the intruder.  

"Kanato." Subaru seethed, pressing you closer to his chest so that his older brother couldn't see your bare body.

The purple haired vampire then looked down at his stuffed bear and spoke again. "He has to share, right Teddy?" His creepy, yet somehow soothing voice, embarrassed you further as he looked back up at the both of you with a grin plastered on his pale face.

That's it for this chapter my dearies. There will be more to come so be sure to be ready for it. See you all in the next chapter!😁