Chapter One: Unbelivable

I am a non-believer at heart. Whether its religion or the supernatural, I honestly choose not to believe. It just doesn't make sense.

But This

This was a once in a lifetime fairy-tale. A tale I chose to take to the heart.

Flashback:

The rain and wind whipped viciously , snatching my hat in the process. My umbrella was long gone. Blown away hours ago. I groaned,

'I wished this damn storm will calm the fuck down' almost miraculously the storm had calmed down incredibly almost if it had read my thoughts. I was almost home. A few more feet and I would be safe and sound from this bipolar storm.

Just when entered the house my muddy boots made a huge puddle on my kitchen floor. I inwardly cringed at the thought of the stain it was going to leave in the carpet. I let out a deep breath and went upstairs to find the materials I needed to get the stain out,and I got down to scrubbing. After thirty minutes or so, I just happened to to get the stain out. I was relieved , even though my parents wouldn't be home for the weekend the thought of their constant complaining irritated me already.

After throwing the muddy boots into the kitchen sink, I took off the rest of my clothing ,throwing them into the washing machine. I walked upstairs to the bathroom leaving the muddy boots in the sink. I grabbed a towel from the closet that was next to the bathroom. I stripped out of my undies and I turned on the water.

I sat down in the tub my joints instantly relaxed and I let out a sigh of relief.

20 Minutes Later ~

I was jolted out of my thought by a loud banging on the back door.

I froze.

I lived in a isolated forest behind Beach City, Nobody ever comes here.

Slowly turning off the shower. I quickly wrapped my self in a towel before running down the hall into my room, as if the devil was chasing me.

Once I locked the door, I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding in .

*BANG BANG*

It sounded if somebody was ramming there selves against the back door. I was paralyzed with fear.I ran over to my dresser, I had to find my phone.

I left my phone on the bathroom sink....

The banging stopped ,maybe whomever it was left. Lucky me. I sprinted down the hall I was halfway down the hall when I heard heavy feet stomp around the perimeter of the house.

I didn't think too much about them getting at this point , when I realized something .Nobody closed the front door. I face palmed.

I was two steps away from my phone when the front door slowly creaked open. I grabbed my phone , I was about to run back to my room,when the rain picked up. The wind was knocking against the windows making it seem like some 90's cliche horror movie.

The footsteps grew quicker and harder and I was horrified. For the first time in my life , I was scared.

Luckily whomever it was ,walked past the bathroom I was in and rapidly walked towards my bedroom.

What to do ?

Do I run or do I hide?

Do I sit here and cry.

What can I do?

I ran out the bathroom.

Not even five- seconds into running; thunder hits a fucking tree knocking it over. Hitting the power source on the side of the house with a loud crash.

I was in a pitch black house with a random stranger in the middle of nowhere.

I screamed loud enough for the whole city to hear me. Surely, the person down the hall could hear me.

I was in a pitch black hallway , I felt like the shadows were starring at me.

My bedroom door slammed open.

Golden eyes gleamed through the black abyss. Sharp teeth protruded from its mouth , A big orange body stepped out of the shadows. I was running again, this time nothing was going to stop me .That thing couldn't possibly be human.

Down the stairs, passed the kitchen,straight out the door. That thing was right behind me.

A orange flash of light emits from the creature and a helmet appears on its head,

'Now its summoning weapons out of thin air to attack me.'

It charges at me like a pokemon or something. Luckily I just casually step to the side. The thing just goes flying into a tree. 'What the hell'

The figure stays in the tree, apparently whatever it is, is stuck in the trunk of the tree.

What light is all I could see. I was blinded by the sudden light. I closed my eyes bracing myself for impact.

Seconds pass nothing happens. I slowly open my eyes and there is only a tangerine colored gem with stripes with a small scratch on it.

With a quick glance, it was safe to say that there was no harm in taking the gem. 

Right?

I wonder where that person went.

 I hope it never comes back.

Only if I had knew.