Chapter 2

"Gold Slugs" by DJ Khaled Ft. Chris Brown, August Alsina, and Fetty Wap

 ******************************************************************************************

"Damn, Kris. He really did a number on you. You want me to stop." Andre groans as he continues to thrust into Kristen throbbing walls. "Yeah." She sighed realizing she was nowhere near satisfied.

Andre pulled out of the hot tunnel and slipped his penis back into his boxers. "Sorry Andre, but you're no use anymore." Kristen said giggling looking at her light skinned friend who had the deepest dimples she has ever seen resting on the corners of his mouth. She had recently trimmed his nice hair low with an inch left at the front. He was tall with a very muscular built , but not as built as the man that has haunted her dreams every night. 

"Well then. Tell a nigga how you really feel." Andre said earning a smack to the back of his head. "Stop using that fucking word." Kristen said then stared into the eyes of her best friend.

Andre and Kristen has been best friends with benefits a year and half only to satisfy each other's when they get that itch. "Sorry, Sorry. Now, how big was he again?" Andre asked with an open mouth. "Around fourteen inches long and four inches wide." Kristen said getting wet just thinking about it.

"Bitch, you lucky because I would have him up this ass in a minute. Damn, I'm horny. Let me call Antonio." Andre rambles on and stands up walking out of the room. Andre is bisexual since he can't make up his mind whether to be  gay or straight.

Kristen don't know why he couldn't just do that in the first place. Kristen climbed out of bed and walked to her bathroom in her birthday suit. Kristen has never been ashamed of her body and will display it if she wanted too. She just has self-respect.

Kristen hopped in the shower after pulling her straight hair up in a high bun. Kristen washed and shaved all necessary places. Kristen climbed out of the shower, dried herself and walked into her bedroom wrapped in a towel. Her short legs carried her to her closet where she got out a dress and a pair of heels. She sat them on her bed and walked back to her bathroom to do her makeup.

Kristen put on eyeliner and mascara causing her dark green eyes to pop. She brushed on a little blush then swiped on a thick layer of red lip stick. Satisfied with her makeup she pulled her hair out of its hair pulled bun and pulled it up into a high messy ponytail.

She then walked out of the bathroom and to her outfit. Soon enough Kristen is dressed in a backless black and white stripe body-con knee length dress with a pair of black heels.

Kristen grabbed her clutch and everything she needed before walking out of her bedroom. Andre and his flings eyes flew up to the sexy minx when hearing her heels is on the wooden floor after climbing down the stairs.

"Mami, you is looking sexy tonight." Antonia purred to Kristen whose cheeks warmed blending in with her first layer blush. "Thanks, Antonio. Andre use my guest room not my couch, floors, tables, counters, or my bedroom." Kristen said walking past the couple.

"She didn't say the balcony." Andre whispered as Kristen pulled the front door open to her townhouse apartment. "Do not use my balcony upstairs either." Kristen said then walked outside to her light grey Mitsubishi Mirage car.

Kristen gracefully slide into her car and drove to her friend's house. "You better be ready!" Kristen yelled entering through her friend Caroline's house. "I am. Hold up." A high pitch voice rang through the house. A few minutes later a long legged girl came walking down the hall in a pair of strappy heels.