Chapter 5

I'M SOOOOORRRYYY. IM SOOORRRYYYY. HEH. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WILL MAKE YOU FORGIVE ME FOR MY ABSENCE. LOVE YOU! OH AND I DRAW THAT (the pic above) ENJOY LADS AND LADDIES (or larries- see what I did there)

Louis straitened his shirt, tucked it in and combed his hair to the side. 'I look like a nursery child' he sighed looking at himself in the mirror."BOO BEAARR. ARE YOU COMING HONEY?" his mom hollered from near the door downstairs. "I'm coming mum" he replied looking at himself again in the mirror.

Louis' mom was coming along with him to Harry's house. Harry's mum called Johannah to their house for a cup of tea while their sons were working on their project.

"Come in darling! and this must be Louis! How wonderful!" Anne said kissing my mum on the cheek. "Haz, Louis is here! Come in come in!. His mom was hot Louis thought. Wait, that's disrespectful he thought again. Harry came down the stairs with a cheeky grin . His hair was quiffed, like he always does and was wearing a rolling stones t-shirt and skinny jeans. "Come on up." he said. Oh! Louis loved his accent. They went up to Harry's room which was rather large, bigger than his. "Help yourself to some cake I made" he said. "You made it?" louis said in awe. "I used to work in a bakery. Lovely ladies there to teach me how to bake.". Louis took a piece of the cake ]. It was lovely and soft. "best cake I've ever had" he said eating the rest. "Hah, thanks!".

Harry removed his laptop and opened google. "Kay, we have to do a write up on The American Civil War." While they were working Harry's expression changed suddenly. He looked worried. He was sweating and his eyes were swelling up. "Harry are you ok?" Louis asked carefully scooting over next to him. "I'm s-sorry. I'm so sorry Louis." he said tearing up. "Hey hey, what's there to be sorry? do you want me to call your mom or just tell me what will make you feel better." Louis pressed on. "N-no no , don't tell me mom Louis please.. Just-" Harry opened his arms like he wanted a hug. He looked so cute and cuddly Louis thought. Louis went closer and hugged him. He was warm. Poor thing, was sobbing un his arms. "Gods, I hate panic attacks." Harry said. They pulled away. Louis wiped the tears trickling down Harry's face. "Its ok". Harry stared into Louis' blue eyes. Was he coming closer? Was he about to kiss me? Louis didn't know. Harry's lips came closer to his and finally they touched. Louis didn't know what to do. Should he kiss him back? So he did.

Harry pulled away. "Harold." he said. "What do you mean" louis replied still shocked. "My real name is Harold." Louis smiled and said "I like Harold better."

After few hours of Louis was packing up to go home. "Harold? I need to ask you something."  "hmm?" he replied putting his laptop away. "I am a bullied kid. How do I stop them from bullying me? Be honest and tell me why they bully me." Harry looked towards him, "Okay, ill be honest. They way you dress maybe. Cuz you're a little bit short so you look a little smaller wearing those. " He shrugged "Being honest". "help me" Louis said back with a straight face. "Help me change the way I dress.". "Okay" harry replied with a smile "Ask your mum. Let's go shopping. I know exactly what to do."

"Mum. can I go shopping with harry? Pleasee?? He has a phone, just saying." Louis said knowing that his mom will say yes with Harry having a phone. "Okay honey, be safe". Louis and Harry grinned at each other like they've won a lottery. "Call me when you get there and be back by seven thirty" his mom told them as they ran out the house to the nearest mall.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER CUZ I DO. YOU BETTER ACTUALLY I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT (WADDUP, SONG REFERENCE !) TYPING THIS SHIT OUT. KAY GOODNIGHT LOVE YA'LL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. HOPE IT'S BETTER THAN 2015 CUZ THAT YEAR SUCKED BALLS (ya'll know why) K GOODNIGHT,

I need to stop the caps BUT ITS SO FUN YAY K BYE :)

Also sorry if my references are lamer than Harold's knock knock jokes.

~Larry in the A.M