Chapter 2

Hi guys! I forgot to tell I am a little busy being in school so ill try to post often. And I'm thinking about a new story :) ALSOOO this chapter might be short so please don't mind :P Thanks for reading!

~Author :)

Louis hated traveling. He got sick easily and there was nothing to do on a plane other than watching movies he wasn't interested in (he hated watching movies), playing games, looking out the window or listening to a baby cry which seriously annoyed him! Again he was away from his only friend,Kate. And his little sister Lottie loved irritating him with obvious questions like 'Why do babies cry?' and other stupid questions.

They finally arrived in London after 7hrs and 30 minutes. Thank god the plane arrived 10 minutes early. Louis was bored of answering Lottie's questions. The nice taxi man took them to their newly built house. It was pretty big, bigger than the one back in Raleigh. "He invested so much of money on this house just for you , honey." his mom said. Louis was stoked that his step-father would do such a thing for him. "What about school mum? Which school are you gonna put me in?" Louis questioned. "There's this school nearby..  I think, no, I KNOW you will like it"his mom answered looking at the house.

The next chapter is probably gonna be my favourite one :) I'll post it either tomorrow or the day after :)

All the love :3