Chapter 10

Louis's POV

~Nearing Christmas~

Its been months since Kate left and life totally sucks without her. Anyways while she's getting tanned in the Californian beach I'm sitting here in class looking at the drops of rain trickling down the windows. "Mr. Tomlinson?" my teacher said snapping me back to reality. "I'm sorry? But can you repeat the question Mrs Roberts? " I asked politely which did the work. "when was Shakespeare born?" "umm..23rd April. I don't know the year though." I replied. "Okay.. Good" she said back smiling. I looked to my right to see Harry taking notes. 

That boy never pays attention.

 Then I realized he was doodling. He was drawing me.How do I know that? He looked and me and back at his book and started drawing and did that over and over again until the teacher caught him. "And what are you drawing Mr. Styles?" oh that woman loved addressing people by their surnames. "umm drawing?" he said blushing a bit. "And who is that?" she asked again surprisingly not taking his surname. "Umm... I might be drawing - Ughh - Louis " he said saying my name softly but of course the teacher could hear that. "Louis? As in Louis William?" the class snickered.

 I took a look at Megan and she was death staring me.Like actual death staring me. It was a little creepy.

 "yep maybe" he said slowly.aaaanndd the bell rang finally.

The holidays started. Christmas.

Mrs. Roberts called Harry aside for a minute after the class dismissed. I had to wait for him since I walk home with him. He came out with a sad face. "Louis I need you to tutor me for the next exam. Mrs. Roberts said if I don't get good grades in her subject as in History, she'll take me out of Football team. I won't lead the football team. I need you Louis pweaasee?" he said making a cute face to coax me. "Cut the face. Ill help you sheesh." I said laughing.

Later that evening Harry and his family came in for Dinner. Harry looked hot. He was a semi-formal. But still hot. "Oh by the Harry and Louis" My mum started when I dived into the mashed potato "we thought we could vacation together for this Christmas." I grinned. Then I realized it looked bad because I had food in my mouth. They all laughed as I swallowed the food. My mums mashed potatoes. Yummmm!
"So you guys will come right?Thats includes Gemma and Lottie." Gemma was Harry's elder sister. She was nine years elder than Lottie.(A/N - gemma is 16  and lottie is 7 )

But that ddint stop them from being really close to each other.

"YES " we screamed in unity.This was the best dinner in my life.  "Where are we going again?" I asked them "Orlando, California... "I couldn't hear after that. California = Kate. YES! AFTER SO LONG! And a vacation with Harry. It's double the fun. Gosh I couldn't wait until Day after. The day we leave, together straight to Orlando.

Finally. My wish came true. What if we kiss? what is he asks me out?  'Shut up' I told my brain.

THEY MIGHT COME OUT SOON. SPOILERS! MWHAHAHAHA

I HAVE TO UPDATE THE OTHER STORY GAWD. IMMA TRY OTHERWISE I PROMISE LIKE PINKY PROMISE I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW MY LOVES :) BYEEE

~Larry in the A.M~