Chapter 8

OMG HI. I'VE MISSED YOU. ENJOY. CUZ RN I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA WRITE SO IMMA MAKE UP SOME SHIT. YAY SEE YAA AAAANNDD PLEASE RECOMMEND SOME FICS AND SOME BOOKS FOR ME TO READ (NOT ONLINE READING BOOKS I MEAN THE BOOK WHICH YOU CAN HOLD AND SMELL AND ERM WHATEVS YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ATLEAST I HOPE YOU DO)

Harry's POV

Louis was a great guy. I don't know why I kissed him though. My lips were still tingly. It felt good. To be honest it felt better than a girl.

I took Megan out for dinner that night. The food was good, she looked pretty but I wasn't very comfortable with her. I felt free around Louis. Megan asked me to stay with her that night. I refused knowing what she was thinking.

~Next Monday. At school~

"Hey Louis, hey Kate" I said joining them while walking towards the class room. "Why didn't you come today morning?" Kate asked. "He went with Megan in the car" Louis answered winking at me. "How do you know that Lou?" Kate asked. "He texted me today morning " he said.
The math class was free. Thank god! I hate math. I went and sat next to Louis, whose head was buried in a book. "Lou" i said. "Hmm?" He replied not looking at me "let's play a game.." Louis finally looked at me "okay. Who would you go on a cruise, sleep with and marry? Between... Ansel Elgort, Adam Levine and me." I said lifting an eyebrow. "Ughhh.. Nice options.. I'd go on a cruise with Ansel, uhhh Sleep with Adam and.." He said smiling a bit. "And I'd marry you Harry! Because it rhymes"

Louis called me over after school so that he can help me with HW, but we ended up watching videos on YouTube. Louis was very high for some reason. He would laugh at my knock knock jokes which he always rolled his eyes at and call lame.

Before I went we watched a superman movie. Louis ran to his room and asked me to wait down stairs for him. He ran out with a superman shirt, down the stairs and literary screamed 'SUPERMAANNN' in my ears. He was cute when he was high. Was it weird that I found him cute?

Yaaaaassss. OKAY BACK TO CAPS. GO READ MY OTHER BOOK EVEN THOUGH THERE'S ONLY ONE CHAPTER. BUT I'MSURE YOU'LL LIKE IT YOU BETTER. YAS OKAY BYE.
All the love ∆ larry in the A.M ∆