Chapter 7

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. NOW KNEALLLL. (WADDUP AVENGERS REFERENCE!!) K BYE TTYL. BTW HOW CUTE AND CUDDLY DOES NIALL LOOK? K bye

Harry's POV
I handed a pile of clothes to Louis and sat down waiting for him. "Howz this?" Louis asked. He was wearing skinny jeans, a shirt which was big for him and a snapback. Was it weird that I found him a little attractive? Was it weird that I was staring at him bum? "Hellooo. Are you thereee??" Louis said snapping me back to my senses. "Much better" I replied. "I think this shirt is big for me.." He said again. "That's the point. Now go try the rest"

We ended up buying a hell lot of shirts and two pairs of jeans. "Harry! Omigod!!" A girly voice called me from the right.
It was Megan.

Louis POV

Who was that girl? I turned around and saw a girl running with hell lot if bags towards us. She had blonde hair and had put on a lot of makeup. "Harryy. I missed you." She said. She put her arms around Harry's neck and pulled him to a kiss. Suddenly it felt like someone had switched off the A.C.
"This is Megan. Megan this is Louis. " I said hi to her but it didn't sound friendly.

As we were walking home I asked harry who she was. "Oh Megan. She's my ex. Umm maybe my girlfriend. Hah I don't know." He said laughing. "Ask her out " Why did I say that? I really need to kick myself , like real hard. "Yeah good idea Lou!" He said pulling me cheeks.

I felt possessive about harry. Was that bais is it weird that a boy likes another boy?

K I'm tired. I can't post tomorrow though. I'm kinda busy.
Anyway let's play a game. Guess the song name from the lyrics and you'll get a shout out in the next chapter.
'I don't need my love, you can take it, take it, take it, take it.'
Also I wanna make another shout out. SHOUT OUUUTT. ( reference much .)
Byeee.