Chapter 9

Louis' POV

It would be super weird if you slipped and fell because of a shirt, screamed superwan and tumbled down the stairs in front of a guy you like. Well I didn't (surprisingly) feel weird. I felt completely free because I know this boy, a curly haired cute boy would laugh at my stupidest jokes. Did I mention he had dimples.

I walked him home after dinner at my place, though there is one house between ours. When I came back home my mom told me Kate was waiting in my room. I ran up worried because she would normally be in the kitchen helping my mum or watching t.v or chatting away with my step-dad.

She was cool  that way. She was like my sister, an annoying one but a sister that you always want.

"KATE?" I screamed while scrambling up the stairs. "Kate are you ok" I said opening the door "omg kate what happened?" I asked sitting down next to her. I wiped her tears away. Yes , she was crying."Lou.. I'm leaving school.... I'm going to live in California." she said crying on my shoulder, hugging me. "What? But it's just one month since we arrived here!" I said. "I know... I fought with my mom.. I told her that i'll stay with you, But nooo she had  to book tickets. I'm sorry lou I tried my best... I'm sooo sorry" she said crying louder. "Hey, hey.. I have a phone right.. And there's social media for gods sake. And we can skype right? Kate we are in the 21st century." I said comforting her. "Since when have you become so smart?" she said giggling. "Heyyy. When are you leaving?" "this Friday..." I was about to say something when my mom called her saying that her mom was calling her. "I'll see you later?" she said hugging me again. "yeah.. bye" I said.

Who is the god of changing people's good days to bad days? Satan? Imma kill him. I will look for you and I will kill you.

Soowwwyyy short chapter ik. Anyways LIAM NEESON REFERENCE MUCH??? OK GO DO YOUR HW. BYEEEEE. ps. do vote :) Btw the pic was what Kate wore.

LOVE YOUUUU BYEEEEEEEE.

~Larry in the A.M~