Chapter 4

FOUUUURRRR YAAAS OMFG JKDNDKJ

"Ummm-uhhh- I- my-" "I'm Kate!" she said. Louis swore she was blushing. "and you?" curly asked. "I'm - uhh - Louis "he stuttered. "Louis? Nice French name" Harry said laughing. Kate and Louis walked toward the empty benches in the second row. "Are you blushing, Lou?" Kate asked trying to hide her giggles. "no way. Why would I?".

Classes got over really slow. Harry offered them to sit with his group in lunch. "These are my best friends Niall, Liam, Zayn, Amy and Sophia - Guys this is Louis and Kate. They are new and  are gonna sit with us!" His friend looked kind. After a hell lot of introduction, Louis got to know that Harry and Niall live one house away from his and Sophia and Liam were dating.

While walking home Louis asked Kate,  "Oye , Where do you even live?" "I live in the house right in front of yours! So, hello neighbour!"

As soon as Louis got home , "Boo bear!! Did you like the surprise?" his mom said kissing him. "If you are talking about Kate, Yesss I loved it" "Did you make some friends honey?" his mom said combing his hair to one side. "Yeah, I did. You?" "Yes yes. They were so sweet. Their names were Anne and Maura. Anne's son Harry and Maura's son Niall studies in your school. Same grade I believe?". "Yeah, I made friends with them and few others, Zayn, Laim, Sophia and Amy" Louis said. "Okay very good. I made cookies!". "Wow mum, when do you find time?"

~A week later~

"So ,  for the history project thing , I was wondering if one of you could be with me " harry asked Kate and Louis while walking home. "oh, I'm doing it with Amy. Anyways , I'll catch you guys later. Mum's taking me shopping." Kate said walking away, leaving Harry and Louis alone. "Okay.. what about you, lou? hah that rhymed!" harry asked "i don't mind doing the project with you Harry." Louis said smiling. "Kay, lets meet up tomorrow.. Tomorrow's Saturday right?" "Yep." "Meet me in my house,okay?" "Yeah, okay".

345 WORDS. YEAH!  Thanks for reading. oh and I think next chapter's gonna be good :)

Bye mah bitches :3

~Larry in the A.M (id