Chapter 12

Heyyyy! My finals are coming up and i'm not having a good day... Soif this chapter is shit, when its supposed to be food sowwwyyy.And maybe this is going to be a little short chapter..

>TIME SKIP TO LAST DAY IN ORLANDO<

>Louis POV

I was waiting for this day. The day we all go to Disney World and then the next day we fly off to California.

Kate. I'm going to see Kate soon. We had contacted her parents and told them not to tell her because, surprise, Duh.

I woke up early to get myself ready and perfect for Disney World. I'm gonna meet Woody and Elsa and OOOOHH GHOOFY. I love goofy.

I washed my hair and attempted to blow-dry it and failed of course. So I let it air-dry. I wore  a mike from monsters inc shirt (Disney vibes) jean shorts, converse and my hair in my usual fringe. Surprisingly I looked good!

We waited for Harry and his family for 2 minutes near the entrance of the hotel

We waited for Harry and his family for 2 minutes near the entrance of the hotel. Finally, they came out (THE IRONY)  of the lift. Harry as usual had a big grin on his face.

"Ready for the rides lou? Or are you going to chicken out again?"

He did not say that. "I am NOT going to chicken out. and never did last time." I said pouting. He laughed, that cheeky laugh of his. Then he realised he was too loud and slapped his hands on his mouth. Now it was my time to laugh.

~*~

DISNEY WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL AND HUGE.  And so is Harry.. Wait no not huge because how would I  know (I wish I did) but beautiful, yes.

Harry looked fabulous today. I mean he looks good in a shirt I would never buy. He wore a pink with white polka dot shirt buttoning his shirt down so I could see his bare chest, skinny jeans which were hella skinny and his usual boots oh and Minnie mouse ears which matched his shirt of course.

FashionableWe bought matching ears. I bought the sorcerers apprentice ears.

How adorable

How adorable.

The parade was my favourite. I'll tell you why now..

Harry POV

Louis looked so adorable today. So smol and so adorable.

Well the parade at night was my fav because this happened. Yes, yes , ill explain.

The parade was so beautiful. The light from the parade cars shone on Louis' cute little face. He looked so beautiful. He was enjoying the parade. I was enjoying his laughter as Tinker Bell winking and pointing her finger at him.

No tinker bell. He's mine.

I went close to him and pulled him closer to me by his waist. He looked at me surprised.

"You look good today." I said winking at him

He rolled his eyes and said, "Harry i'm trying to enjoy."

"Well, you will enjoy this too.." I said lifting his face close to mine and crashing my lips to his. He accepted and kissed me back.

We pulled apart after a minute. "Harry.." he said dropping his gaze to the ground

"Louis you wouldn't have kissed me back if you weren't .. you know-" "Gay?" he said filling my sentence "and you wouldn't have kissed me either if you weren't gay either." he said smirking.

Sassy.

"Yeah I know.. so.. do your parents know?"

"Yeah well now they have. Even yours." he said pointing at our parents who were all currently giving us a thumbs-up.

"Haha yeah" I said pulling close to me.

He rested his head on my chest.

I loved this and I always will.

YAYYYY OVER. FINALLY. I WAS WAITING. OKAY GOTTA ZAYN BYE.