Chapter 15

"Did you guys see Carly earlier on?!" Lolly enthused, she liked a good gossip and bitch, but then again, so do most girls.

We all sat around Skip's lounge, pretty much in a circle. We were total pigs, we had ordered pizza and Chinese. The girls and boys had spoiled me by not letting me pay for anything and ordering so much food, even though they didn't admit it. I think it was because they felt that I had a pretty crappy day - and they wouldn't be wrong.

"I knooooow! Did you see her hair, I mean, woof! Whore alert!" Jai flapped his hands around, putting on a camp voice, making the other boys burst into laughter.

"Noo! I'm serious!" Lolly punched his arm.

"She didn't look her best." Elle shook her head, this was a big insult coming from Elle, she normally didn't really do bitching.

"What was Rachel doing with your phone, Flo?" Giulia asked the question that hadn't left my head since  that afternoon.

"Fuck knows" I put my face in my hands. We had all checked over my phone and everything was compltely as I had left it. No new texts having been sent, Facebook and Twitter still logged in, like nothing had ever happened. I did see that I had three new texts, I say 'new' but they were about a month old. The first one was Elle wondering when she could have her clothes back. I looked over at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"You still haven't given them back, just saying!" She held her hands up defensively.

The second was from Gran and read, 

"20:04

Hey love, off to play tennis with Gina! Shan't be too long - aren't you impressed with my texting? It is very fiddly, anyway, see you later!

Gran x"

I nearly cried out loud at Gran's text, but reading the last text nearly made my heart stop beating. Luke saw my body stiffen, "Flo? Flo, what is it?" he asked me. With a shaking hand, I slowly passed him my phone. I made no noise, I was far too shocked to cry.

"Luke, read it aloud." James said, Luke read the following out loud.

"Sent at 21:16,

It was nice visiting your house just now, such a nice place! Met your Grandpa too. He's a nice man. See what happens when you get in my way? Remember, I've got my eye on you." Luke finished speaking and looked up, everyone was silent.

"Who was it sent from?" Jai piped up.

"Blocked number" Luke replied, his jaw set.

"Like they'd give their number away! Fuck, you're so dopey, Jai!" Beau spat.

*LUKE'S POV

I looked over at Beau who was clearly feaked out. I knew how much Flo meant to him and even though Jai's question was kind of dumb, I knew he was just trying to be helpful. Normally when Beau called Jai 'dopey' it was a joke, but this was meant as an insult.

"it's okay, Beau," I reassured him "it's not Jai's fault, he only meant to help."

"It's not fucking okay, Luke!" Beau snapped back and left the room. I thought about going after him but decided to leave it - he needed to blow off some steam. There was silence for a few seconds. I couldn't believe what I had just read.