Back to school

The next morning, Calum leaves to go to his house because I am driving the girls, and neither of us want any of the questions.

The whole time, Bea kept looking at me like there was something she really wanted to say, and I knew what it was, but she didn't.

Shai brings up going to the guys' house for thanksgiving, and Bea confirms that she is. "I guess," I reply, knowing nothing about it.

"Great!" She says, and we spend the rest of the ride, barely talking, but every now and then, we would say something about gossip or well, anything to break the somewhat uncomfortable silence.

When we get to school, Shai almost immediately jumps out of the car, yelling, "Hey guys!"

Bea and I follow suit, and when we walk over, there are some greetings exchanged, but I stay quiet.

Calum puts his arm over my shoulders and walks us in first. Right when we get to my locker, he says, "Spill."

"Not much to tell, I'm just thinking about yesterday."

"Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yes. I'm positive." No, I'm not. I don't know if I'll be okay.

He looks at me suspiciously, but doesn't push at all. "So, am I coming over again tonight?"

"If you want to. It's up to you."

"Alright, what time?"

"Whenever. I would enjoy if you come over earlier rather than later, though."

"Okay," He said, smiling widely at me.

I smiled back, a real smile too. Just seeing him smile makes me have to smile at least a little.

"Alright," he said. "Sadly, I have to go to my own locker too. See you later, babe." He kissed me, lingering a little longer than he should in a place where we could be caught any second.

After he walks away, I make eye contact with Mikey, and he smirks, raising his eyebrows, but looking back at Bea almost immediately, so she wouldn't notice anything.

I roll my eyes, getting my stuff out of my locker and going to my classes.

Nothing really happened all day, except I got about ten pages of homework and have to make up a history test. Ugh, school is gross.

After school, I drove myself home. I worked on some of my homework and then made spaghetti. By the time Calum had showed up, the spaghetti was done, and I was almost done with my homework.

"Hey. I'm so sorry I took so long. It's impossible to get away from the boys without them being nosey," he said, the second he walked through the door.

"It's fine. There's some spaghetti if you want. There's no meatballs though, I don't like hamburger meat... or the smell of it cooking."(A/N: No lie, I hate meatballs and normally hamburgers/cheeseburgers too, and the smell of hamburger meat cooking makes me gag and just generally feel like I'm gonna be sick.)

"Okay. And why?"

"I have no idea, it just does..."

"Alright-y then." He makes a plate for himself and starts to walk back. I stare at him with puppy dog eyes, and he goes and makes me a plate too.

"You are the best boyfriend ever," I said, giving him a quick peck on the lips, before eating about half the plate of spaghetti in one bite.

"So, what are we doing tonight?"