"Damy?"

~Tuesday Calum's pov~

I wake up to see Melanie just calmly sitting a few feet away in the grass, braiding her new, yet still so silky and beautiful, hair. It looks like it's so much longer now... I guess I've never really noticed how long her hair actually was, because it was so curly.

When she finished, she walked over to her bag, and pulled out a small notebook, and wrote in it, quietly humming every now and then. At one point, she giggled, like actually giggled. Not like her usual chuckling or laughing, but giggled, which made me think of Ashton, which reminded me that we never even told them we were leaving.

"Shit." I cursed, making Melanie turn her head so fast that she could have ended up with whiplash.

"Hi." She said, still looking startled. "How long have you been up?"

I shrugged. Then I took a deap breath, kind of scared to ask such a simple question. "Melanie, what time is it?"

She looked down at her phone, then back up. "12."

"We have school! Do any of our friends even know?"

She shook her head, then said, "Aaaannnnddd... now my phone died. How about yours?"

I picked up my phone and tried to turn it on. "Dead."

"Well, crap." She said, looking like she truly felt really bad. "Sorry... but I think Bea told them. Although..."

I gave her that look, saying "tell me now."

"I don't think that anybody knows where we are today... but they also know that we can easily take care of ourselves."

"True... so, since it's too late to go to school, what are we going to do?"

"Well, I wanted to go shopping again because I have to buy someone a card."

"Okay, well we can do that, then get lunch."

"Okay, but... only if we get pizza and hot wings. 'Kay?"

I chuckled quietly, and replied with, "'Kay."

"Cool."

"Yup."

"Yeah..."

We both chuckled at the same time, then she turns towards me and says, "Can we just... you know, stay here a little longer?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

She looked down, blushed, then looked up at me, still blushing. She whispered so quietly I almost didn't hear, "Cuddle..."

"Okay." I replied and pushed her chin up lightly. "You don't have to be embarrassed to ask me these things."

"Okay." She said smiling widely, making me want to kiss her.

So I did.

I leaned in slowly and lightly pressed my lips to hers. She froze for a second, but quickly responded. After a minute, she pulled back and said, almost silently, "Wow." Making me chuckle.

"Yeah," I whispered. "Wow."

She kissed me one more time, before laying back on the blanket, me following suit.

When we layed down, almost immediately after, I looked towards her, at the same time she looked at me. I couldn't help it... she was my drug, she was addicting, so I leaned in, and kissed her, again.

After a minute or so, she deepened the kiss, licking my bottom lip, which surprised me, so I didn't respond immediately, but I did eventually.

I'm not going to lie, making out with her is the best thing that has ever happened to me.