"You... Wai-wha-huh? Since when?" "14... 4 years."

Once again, you probably can't see the long title, so here. " 'You... Wai-wha-huh? Since when?' '14... 4 years.' " Okay, so the only reason that I'm updating today is because I'm bored af, I planned on updating tomorrow but whatevs.

After we both took a quick shower, got dressed, and he ate eggs while I ate my apple.

"You done?" I ask.

"Yup." He replied. "So are you going to tell me where we're going?"

I shook my head and grabbed his hand, pulling him outside with me. "I'm driving, too." I said.

He walked me to the drivers side, opening the door for me, running to his side quickly and getting in. I chuckled lightly and he looked at me and smirked. "You're so cheesy!" I said loudly.

"Thank you." he said calmly and seriously, making me laugh.

I started the car and turned on the radio, listening to an ATL playlist because I plugged my mp3 player in a few days ago and never took in out, so I decided to use it. After about an hour and maybe fifteen minutes, we got there. The ride was mostly silent except for when he would ask, "Are we there yet?" or, "Now will you tell me where we're going."

Most the time, my answer to  both were a simple "no."

But now, we were here.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the door, dragging I'm down a hallway, and into the "waiting room." It's not actually a waiting room like in a doctors, but you can sit out here and wait...

Calum was looking around silently when all of the sudden, we heard, "Mel!"

"Vinnie!" I yelled back. "Thank you so much! I know it was kind of random, but I just really wanted to show my- show Calum." I corrected myself.

"It's fine." He said and I nodded.

"So, Cal, this is my partner Vincenzo, don't call him that, call him Vincent. And Vinnie, this is... Cal." I said, not sure what to call us. Vinnie just nodded at me, smiling brightly at Cal, almost as if to assure him to not worry.

Cal smiled back, probably understanding that there really wasn't anything to worry about. Then he looked at me, and asked purely curious, "Partners for what?"

"Promise you won't make fun of me?"

"Wait, what wou-"

"Promise." I said more sternly. 

"Okay." He nodded.

"Good, I'll be right back." I said walking out of the room, Vinnie trailing behind me. Once we got to the end of the hallway, I went into the room on the right, him into the one on the left.

~small time skip~

I walked out of the room and saw Vinnie there, just walking out too. "Bring Calum over. I'm gonna go tell everyone that we're here." I said quickly walking away.

I walked into the room and said, "Hi everyone."

Karin, the other instructor looked at me.

"What are you doing here Mrs. Mel?" One of the children asked.

"Well, I'm here to show one of my friends what me and Mr. Vincent have been working on. So I decided that I would come visit you guys." The children all smiled brightly. "Alright, well, I'll have to see you all next week. Bye!!!"

I walked out of the room, very quickly. Then I ran into the show area.

Have you guessed it by now?