Just a quick, random announcement

I'm going back and changing every title to something that was said in the chapter so... yeah, don't be surprised when most of the titles are something really odd.

Also, I really want to apologize for being so inconsistent with my writing. I do write for you guys, but in all honesty, the main reason I write is as a coping method... When I'm pissed off or upset with my mom (or anyone, but not many people piss me off to the point of actually needing a way to cope with it)... I put in headphones and blast music, and then I write until I'm okay. That's why my chapters are less consistent, but longer lately. Yup, there it is, I've been really upset lately even though I refuse to tell anyone other than my aunt and you guys (there's only like two people who read this anyway, speaking of, if you're reading this, give me a sign, say hi or I'm here or something). I'm not going to go into detail though, I'm not here to depress you, I'm here to impress you. (Idk, I just thought that sounded like a good rhyme.) 

But yeah, so next chapter should be soon because I wrote a lot of it already. Love you guys.

stay
       ↘️
        HAPPY
    ↙️

not

   ↘️
        CRAPPY

life's↘️       BITCH↘️                  quit
                 a↗️                 don't↗️

peace    ➡️           out

                           ↙️    
                  thug       ➡️           pugs

(Idk what the point of that was... I just really like the way Johnnie ends his videos)

Anyway, stay beautiful!!! ✌️✌️😘