Chapter Sixteen

Long time no see huh or should I say talk? I hope you guys are doing good. Thanks again for the support on my story. I would really love if the votes went up. It makes me sad when I keep seeing the same number again and again and again. :( I also would love to talk to you guys, but I'm not exactly sure who is reading since we have no connection. Please send me a message or even better fan me! Yay! There is more to come and I think you will all love it! Love you guys! Enjoy ;)

Bobby's POV :

"Calm down Alex! You look great!" I laughed as I watched my friend cross the room desperately looking for another shirt. He had began getting ready for the past hour and it was driving me nuts!

"No! Its not right! " He threw the shirt across the bed, taking out another from the closet.

"I told you to go shopping," I smiled viciously. He frowned, sighing heavily.

"I wasn't going to have enough time. I have to drop some stuff off for Mr. Hills and go pick up Meli. You know how I am when it comes to buying clothes."

The last time we went shopping together, it took him a whole hour to buy a pair of jeans. I had already bought 10 including six other T-shirts. It was funny to see him frustated, but I knew why.

"You really do like her, don't you Alex?" I asked already knowing the answer.

He wrapped his tie one more time before turning around. "I can't stop thinking about her. I'm crazy about her Bobby. The way she smiles, how she gets angry at the littlest things; her stubborn attitude is the best. " He laughed warmly at his last words.

"Have you told her how you feel?" I asked with great interest. Meli was always like a sister to me, always by my side when I needed someone.

Slipping on his shoes, Alex bowed his head in a guilty manner. " Not exactly what I told you."

"You need to tell her before it's too late." I thought back to the way Eric stared at Meli in the store. It was obvious he felt something for her.

"Are you okay man?" Snapping out of my thoughts, I turned around to face Alex, who was finally done getting ready.

"Yeah man. Its... nothing." He took a quick glance of suspicion, walking towards the door. I didn't want for him to get heart-broken. Out of all his relationships, girls tended to use him constatntly, not one of them ever appreciated how he treated them. I had told him multiple times, but he was to blind to see it. Amelia was a great person and I knew she was going to be great for Alex as he would be to her.

"Are you sure?" he asked again, as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yes. Now are you done? You're worse than a woman! I'm telling you." I teased as he frowned.

Picking up the keys from the coffee table, I went to meet with Alex. Mia said she had a surprise for him and I was excited to see what she was planning, although he was completely clueless. I pressed the pocket of my shirt, feeling the square box with delight. College Prome needed to come sooner. Never in my life had I been so certain. I wanted to marry the girl of my dreams; Mia.

"Ready?"

I nodded, as we stepped into the fresh Chicago air already sensing that this was going to be a great night.

Mia's POV:

"Hold on! You're ruining the mascara." I scoffed at Meli. She kept whining about how it was unnecessary to even wear any make-up at all. She thought it was a pointless thing for a woman to do. After a long debate with her, she finally gave in and allowed me to continue on.