Chapter 7

( WARNING DIRTY)
I know this is wrong but I'm basically faking this just to get Devin. Every moan I make isn't real he would know to. "Devinnn... baby ugh.....please get her out" I say "breathless" "no baby this is fun look at her" he says laughing. This girl is like 14 grabbing his hand and touching herself and shit and she's so loud probably her first time sadly. "Babeee.... Make her leave and I'll do anything" I say. Already regretting my words. Devins crazy he knows a lot of crazy things too. "Out slut" Devin yells to this poor girl. She leaves quickly. "Now anything?" Devins says with almost a evil smirk. He picks me up so my legs are around him and pushes me against a wall. The wall was cold but felt nice since I was scared out of my mind at what he'll do. He starts going hard. Every thump I'm hitting the wall. I never knew Devin always wanted this." I've never had sex against a wall" Devin can bearly get out. I'm not going to lie watching Devin so focused on fucking me against this wall was hot. His eyebrows go together every grunt that comes out his mouth could send me over the edge. Devin can be a good dad right. I'm just scared I guess all this is too much. "Rivvv I'm close baby." He says tired "babe I'm on the pill" I say. Well here goes nothing. I could tell he liked that he got really into it. Seconds later I felt him release. He sets me down on the bed and lays by me. We get dressed and go down stairs. I can't find reed anywhere. He was with that blond girl. Devin and I head to the dance floor. I'm starting to get scared where the hell is reed. I look into the dining room to see him pinning this girl to the wall Kissing her neck. Im happy he's actually being out going but if he doesn't chill he'll be another dad. "Hey Riv there's weed let's go smoke" Devin says. "Okay babe" I say I follow him to the dining room where reed is and we get a hit from this kid Devin knows reed looks at me. I make eye contact as I take a hit of it and blow the smoke in his face. I turn around to Devin as he continues to smoke. The party was pretty much a blur. We got high and went home. Devin carried me in because I fell asleep. I woke up but it was just Devin and I. Reed was no where to be found. So I left Devin a note saying I went to get gas and food and I left. I went straight to the house from last night. I walk in the house and its trashed. "Hey is there anymore people here that stayed over" I asked this girl who was cleaning. "Yeah there's like 9 up stairs" she said. I ran up stairs and opens a few doors no where. The last door I open to see reed in bed with two girls. He only has boxers on but they're naked but he's pale really pale he doesn't look good. "Reed wake up" I say while shaking him. Nothing. "Reedddd please wake up" I say about to cry. I get one of the girls to wake up, "what did he take last night" I yell. " he took ecstasy and weed" she said. What if he took too much. "Oh and he sniffed crack" she states. I call 911. And they're there in minutes.
(At the hospital) I had to wait about 2 hours till they would let me in. I still didn't call Devin to tell him. I walk in. His sleepy eyes opening and closing at me. He gives a soft smile. I can't help but cry. "Did you sleep with them?" I ask bawling "no" he states. "I couldn't do that I have enough issues" he says sadly looking at my stomach. "Good don't be like Devin" i say looking down. " did you do the plan?" He asks scared. "Yeah we were having a threesome and I made him kick her out so I said I would do whatever he wanted" I sad looking down. "So your pregnant by Devin Hayes" he says laughing. "Yeah well at least Devin knows what he's doing, you took so many drugs last night" I yell. "Them girls were fucking me up and I did some stuff oh well " he said blankly. "Oh well, OH WELL you could have died! Reed I'm giving you this chance for you to live life not end it"I state. "Maybe did you think I want life with YOU!, no you don't ask me you let me have no say in this instead your going to take my baby and leave" he says sounding more hurt than ever. "This is Devins not yours we never had sex" I keep saying. "Stop fucking lying to yourself, we both know that baby inside of you is mine nothing will ever change that. You do not think one day Devin will say this baby doesnt look like me?" Reed says. " he'll be happy he won't question it" I say. We both look at eachother. So much pain is in this room. So much sadness and hate. He starts crying. "Why can't I be with you both" he asks. "I'll lose Devin and I can lose you but I can't lose him" I say as I walk out. I call Devin.
Devin: what's up why did you leave.
Me: reed was dumb last night and took a lot of drugs I found him and took him to the
Hospital.
Devin: well want me to come get you?
Me: yeah please.
Ends call.
I wait in reeds room without saying too much. "Devins on his way"I say quietly. " oh great daddy's on his way should we tell him now?" He says mad. "No stop I have this all in order" I say getting mad too. "Devin will always be better for me, and do me better" I say as Devin walks in. "Hey you good?" He asks. "Yeah I was just dumb with some girl and we fucked up " reed says while looking at me. "Okay well when they let you out they will call us to come get you" Devin says as we leave.