Chapter 4

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DIRTY)
Devin opens his backseat door and pushes me in. Him hovering over me. God even though he's just my best friend he drives me crazy. He starts kissing roughly and starts making out with me. Even when we were dating everything was rough nothing was slow or gentle. He starts rubbing me through my underwear I break the kiss to moan. Devin enjoying every second I say his name. I unzip his jacket and take his t shirt off. He unzips my dress and slides it off me. I undo his belt and unzip his pants. Leaving us staring breathless at each other in just our underwear. He unclamps my bra and takes my Victoria secret underwear off. I rip off his tight boxers which I could already see his bulge. The thing is devin knows I  am self conscious so he always will tell me I'm beautiful no matter what we're doing if it's sex or taking a walk. He knows my ex was always really mean and made me feel bad so Devin thinks it's like his job to always be there for me. The thing I love about our relationship is Ik after tonight we'll just go back to my house and cuddle and fall asleep together. I'm really happy how comfortable I am with Devin. We goes straight in and out for a good amount of time. She starts to go slower so I know he's close. "Devin your not wearing a condom" I say breathless. "Uh ugh I'll pull out just give me a minute" a few minutes later and Devin pulls out just in time and falls on me. "I love you" he says to me. Every time we would do anything intimate he always says he loves me. I love him too infact I'm in love with him but I can't be with him he's all I have. We dress and go back into the party. He has his arm around my waist.  As soon as we walk in reeds eyes lock with mine. Devin and I go up to reed who's still with the brunette she's practically naked on him. But he doesn't even touch her. "Yeah get some buddy" Devin says laughing. Reed just shakes his head and laugh so it's not awkward. We go get drink and continue to dance the night away. It was like 2:30 in the morning and people started leaving but it was still pretty packed. We decided on leaving and going back to my house. "So are you okay with coming back with us I dont want you in trouble" I say to reed. "Yeah it's cool I'm staying for a little while and I just staying with friends or whoever" reed replies. We get to my house and my feet are killing me. "Ugh my feet hurt so bad" I cry. "'You want my to carry you" reed asks. I nod. I wrap my legs around his waist and he has his hands around my back. I lock my arms around his neck and he carries all the way to my bed. He takes off my heels. And starts leaning on me but than gets off and just unzips my dress. Devin comes in with beers and gives me his shirt. I change right there since I don't really care. We start drinking and thought why not play never have I ever. We put 5 fingers up. "Never have I ever gave a bj" Devin said. I put a finger down. You probably think I'm a whore but honesty everything was always when I was dating Devin. " never have I ever ate a girl" I said just to get Devin back. Devin and I had 4 fingers but reed still had 5. "You never got pussy dude?" Devin says "no...." Reed says " here river will blow you" Devin said joking. "Devin chill out" I said. "Right baby you only blow me" Devin says being cocky. We kept playing. "Never have I ever had a threesome" I said Devin put a finger down. "Devin you did not dude" reed says dying of laughter. "Yeah I was with my girlfriend at the time and it was just me her and her best friend at her house. And she asked me if I wanted to and I agreed. I had the friend riding me while I ate my girlfriend that shit was crazy" "we should do that" Devin says. "Nah maybe tomorrow " I say continuing the game. Soon we drank all the beer and reed crashed. Devin started getting horny as always when he drinks. "Baby let me take care of you" he whispers in my ear. "Reeds right there he'll hear. But Devin didn't care and doesn't take no. He started going lower and lower on me. He was under the covers and started taking off my underwear. He was like a pro. Devins defiantly done more than I have. He starts going at it. I can't help but encourage him. "Shhhh river" Devin says laughing. All of a sudden reed wakes up. I didn't know what to do but pretend like I didn't notice.  Finally Devin stops and he comes up slowly and kiss my lips. He turns over and sees reed just looking awkwardly.  "dude try it" Devin says. I look over at reed. He looked confused and scared as if he's never done any of this. Reed gets up and hovers over me as Devin lays beside me staring. Reed reaches down and starts roaming my body with his hand. But as soon as I start to like it Devin takes reeds hand out of me. "Bro ill teach you" I'm not gonna lie I liked how this was going but I felt bad for reed. Devin started showing reed things. "Look bro by the time I'm getting done with her she's riding my hand you have to know how to have control" Devin says. Reed just looks at me. "Okay guys lets go to sleep " I say rolling over to face Devin.

(I like how this story's going anyway sorry for errors and if it was weird for you anyway hope you enjoyed)