Chapter 3

( WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DIRTY)
I felt Devin get up but I continued to sleep. Than I heard reed say is she alright. "Yeah she wakes up with nightmares a lot that's why I don't leave her" Devin says. "What are they about" reed asked. "Mostly her parents divorcing and stuff" Devin replied. I slowly wake up and seen reed just sitting there looking at me. "Where's Devin?!?!?" I asked. "It's okay he's down stairs getting water" reed said. He kept looking at me and took his hand and moved some hair out of my face. Than Devin walks in. "There's my princess are you okay?" Devin asked. "Haha yes I'm guessing I had a bad dream again" I said "yeah you did" Devin said sadly. "I wish you didn't get them"'Devin said. "I know but I'm fine it's dumb and it's only been a few months since the divorce so it's normal" I said back. " here I got you water" Devin says as he takes a drink from it. "Thanks" I laugh. "Devin lay with me" I say. He hovers over me and kisses my forehead and lays next to me. Reed watching the whole time. "You guys are goals!" Reed jokes. We all laugh together. Devin starts rubbing my back as it relaxes me. The thing about Devin he knows everything to do for me better than I do. We all finally fall into a peaceful sleep.
The next day I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I walked down into the kitchen and see reed standing over the stove flipping chocolate chip pancakes. "Did you make me breakfast." I laugh. "Haha yeah just for you" reed says. We sit down and start eating. "Where's Devin?" Reed asks "sleeping like the big baby he is" I say. "Are you guys a thing" reed asked "no Devins like everything I need in one" I say. Than Devin walks into the kitchen. "I see Madison left her shoes are gone" Devin said. "Yeah I guess" "so guys there's this party tonight and we should go" Devin says "yeah sounds fun" reeds says "yeah I'll go" I say. "Cool we can all get ready together and I'll take us" Devin says. We pretty much spent our day eating and watching tv. Than it hit 6 and we started getting ready. Devin was taking a shower so reed and I were in my room getting ready. "Which dress should I wear" I asked reed. " the tight navy blue one" he says. I start taking off my shirt and slowly my shorts. I look at reed through the mirror and he's just looking at me like I'm the most beautiful thing in the world. We make eye contact. He turns me around and pins me against the mirror. "Your really beautiful river" he says with only about a inch of air between our lips. He went to kiss my neck but we heard Devin turn the shower off. I started putting my dress on and reed zipped it for me. Devin walks in with just a towel around his waist. Devin drops his towel and reed turns around fast towards me and starts smiling. As he starts to buckled his belt but I stop him and do it for him. He looks at me with all seriousness and I could tell he was frustrated. I walk away since my hair and make up was already done. Devins now just zipping up his jacket and spins me around like a princess. "You look gorgeous babe I like this dress" he says as he's looking me up and down. I look over at reed who's leaning against my wall just looking blankly at the floor. "Okay ready guys?" Devin asked "yup" I replied Devin grabbed my hand and we walk to his car. We drive to the party which was about 12 minutes away so we had to jam out to Justin Bieber. We finally get there and we all get out of the car and I'm already regretting these heels. We walk in and I go straight for the drinks reed following me. I grab two red cups and hand reed one. He smiles. We look into the crowd and see Devin with some blond "does that bother you" reed asks gesturing to Devin. "It did at first but we're just friends and he's happy plus I want to have fun" I say while grabbing reed and going to the dance floor. He instantly grabs my hips and starts swaying with me. I could feel him getting hard instantly and it didn't help from the events from earlier. I start bending over completely and reed loved it. As we continue to dance Devins comes over. "Can I take over?" Devin asks as he pushes reed over. The thing about Devin he knows everything I love all my weakness. As I'm dancing on Devin he starts killing my neck and touching up and down my thighs. Reed got pretty heated so he went to get a drink. And see Devins the naught type. So as were dancing he pushes me downward so I completely bent over on him. And another thing I know about Devin he's a sex addict,but he's a nice guy and does t just have pointless sex. But Devins always a challenge that's why I loved being with him it was fun and spontaneous. He bends me back up and starts touching me through my underwear. "You want me to finger you." He asks. And because I just love his touch I agree. And reed seen. He walks over and starts dancing with a brunette next to us but I could tell he wasn't likeing it. I wanted to not only drive Devin crazy but also reed. So I start moaning Devins name just loud enough for reed and Devin to hear. Reed looks up fast with heavy breathing. Devin enjoying every minute. "Come on let's go to my car" Devin states. I nod my head. Devin takes my hand and takes my to his car. As were walking all I see is reed staring at me with no longer blue eye but dark eyes.

(This was the longest chapter so far and I loved writing this next chapter will be dirty to so I'm sorry if that bothers anyone)