Chapter 8

The next day we got a call reed could come home. But I think that's what I was most scared about is him coming home. As Devin pulls up with reed I can't help but panic. I have a plan I keep telling myself. They walk in, everything seems fine. Reed goes and lays down. "He's really tired" Devin says. I go into reeds room. "It's been three days since I had sex with him I'll tell him today." I say. "That poor baby will be lied to its whole life" reed says while crying. "Will you ever let me see it and tell it the truth" he asks "I'll let you see it" I say. "What if Devin can't get over this partying stage" reed asks. "Well I guess he better soon" I state as I walk out. I take a new pregnancy test. And wait 5 minutes...... Two lines. Okay positive. I go put it on the counter and wait for him to see it. A few minutes later..... "River what is this" Devin asks. I can't tell if he's mad or happy. "I'm pregnant" I simply say. "What...you said you had the pill...." He said shocked. "I know I'm sorry it didn't work" I say. "River were not keeping it right?" Devin asks. "Devin you want to kill it?" I say on the edge of crying. "Yeah I do" he says so plainly that it hurt. "We can talk about it" I say trying to not make Him angry. "TALK,NO WE DONT NEED THIS" he yells. I know reeds gonna be like I told you so. "Devin I'm scared your all I have I cant lose you" I say now a crying mess. "Hey.....hey no I'm not leaving" he says almost guilty. "Soon we can go to the doctors and find out the gender in a few months right baby" he says just to calm me down. "I'm not ready for any of this, I don't want this" I say " everything will be okay I promise" Devin says kissing me. It was getting late so I decided to take a shower. The door opens a figure is undressing and stepping into the shower. It's reed. "What the hell!" I say "he's gone he went to his moms to get clothes and help his brother" reed says sounding horny. "What are you doing?"I ask. "I want this okay if he gets you both than I get to enjoy this one last time" he says kissing my neck.  He simply bends me over in the shower and goes at it. That's when I realized he's another Devin. He was still kind enough to pull out even though I'm already pregnant. I quickly get dress and so does he and I go into my room. It was  1:47am when Devin came in. He took off his clothes and hovered over me and laid down at the level of my belly. "Hi baby.....it's your dad..... I want you to know I can't wait to meet you, and I love you so much" he than comes back up and kisses my cheek. And cuddles me. (A month later) it's another morning of running to the toilet. Devin runs in to hold my hair as he kisses down my back.  "I'm so sorry you keep feeling sick" Devin says as he rubs my stomach from behind me. Finally I'm done and brush my teeth. I get dressed with Devin. As I take off my shirt "every time I see your littlest little baby bump it feels so real" he says while looking at me. My bumps not anything really it just looks like I gain 5 pounds it's not bad. Devin and I haven't had sex since I told him I was pregnant. Which scares me because I know he'll need especially when he's stressed. Anyway today's the day when we drop reed off at the airport for him to go back to Texas. We all got ready and we are now on our way there. The car ride was so fast before I knew it we were there. But it was a bad thing I didnt want to say goodbye. He gets his bags and we check him in. He has about 20 minutes till he starts boarding. Devin goes to get Starbucks which worked out. "Hey I want you to know I'll miss you I'm sorry and I hope you get to see the baby one day and I'll keep you informed" I say as fast as I could. "I'll miss you both too" he says with almost no emotion. Soon he had to go. I go in to hug him "please take care of our baby please" he says with tears as he walks on that plane. The car ride back was even faster soon I was back home surrounded by the memories of him. Each room reminded me of him. It still smelt like him in the guest room. God this was a lot harder than I thought. Devin had to work tonight so it was just me. I went to watch tv but the couch reminded me of him. I went to lay down but the floor where he slept reminded me of him. So I went to shower, where the shower was the worst. All these memories and flash backs killed me. I was addicted to reed Deming.