Chapter 13

3:57am I wake up to hailey screaming her head off. Devin usually wakes up for her but I did this morning. I go and feed her and watch her as she try's to go back to sleep. Reed walks in. "My mom always told me when I was a baby I would wake up screaming, and just wanted to be held" he said going to pick up hailey. "I think I'm going to tell Devin the truth" I say quietly. "I don't want to go home, I don't want to leave everything here" reed says on the edge of crying. "I don't want you to either, but I think I want to be with Devin forever and actually have a family with him" I say looking up at him. "Yeah Devins a great guy, and like you said he'll always be better and do you better right?" He says defensively. "You know ever since that night you took me into that room, I can't even walk past it without hating myself, and I keep hating myself because I keep taking things from you. First your virginity, now your daughter, I took everything."  I say. "I don't care about my virginity" he says. "In fact if you and me were together I would fuck you every night better than he ever could" reed says. "Why are you so afraid of losing him when you would have me" he asks. "Because Devin is my everything, always has been always will be." I say. "I remember us going to party's and getting drunk, we would come back here and he would fuck me, every single summer night. Than we would cuddle naked and I was safe and happy in those two arms, more than I'll ever be." I say with a little more anger in my voice. Reed puts Hailey back. "I'll get Hailey, just wait" he says walking back into the guest room. He turns around before he closes the door. "You want to fuck real quick again?" He asks laughing, and closes he door. I go after him and open the door. I shut it and go up and kiss him. "I don't know what I want" I say between the kiss. He takes me and pushes me onto the large guest bed. Taking off his shirt and mine. He kisses down my body. Reed lights me up in side but it never a feels the same. We take off each other's pants and underwear. "Wait.....be smart this time" I say laughing. He goes and gets a condom and comes back over to me. He goes slow. "I want to actually feel it this time" he says. Every sound that comes out of his mouth is sexy. He keeps grunting and moaning it's so beautiful. The sweat that comes on his forehead and his eyebrows raise. Him staring down at my naked body under him. Him tilting his head back in pleasure. All this is what I want.....with Devin. Devin and I haven't had sex since that one night I talked him into it because I thought it would be good for him. And it worries me that Devin will go sleep with someone because he needs it. Reed soon falls on me. "That was....better than...the first" he says between breaths. He lays by me. "Are you ok" he asks. "I wish you were Devin......I wish I never met you....everything was beyond perfect with Devin....and now it's gone" I say getting up to get dress and leave him there naked once again on that guest bed. I go lay with Devin. "Baby is she ok?" Devin asks "yeah she just wanted to be held" I said. Devin rolls on top of me. "I miss the old us, the ones to get drunk and fuck all night" devin says kissing down my neck. "Devvvv uh I uh" I couldnt even say no to him because I knew he needed this and I missed it. Devin went down on me. Which was always his favorite thing because teasing people is what he always does. I purposely wanted to be loud so reed could hear it all. "Devvvvinnnn" I yell. Like I always say he loves it when I say his name. This boy is a sex fanatic. He always knew what to do. He took his pants off fast and we switched spots. I rode Devin. Not like I used but more rough like he likes it. "Ugh baby " is all Devin could get out. Moments later I plop down next to him. "Do you think we can try in a year for another baby?" Devin asks. "No...." I simply say." Why!?" Devin says laying up. "I didn't even want this one" I say I know this will kill Devin. "Neither did I and you said no to abortion. And now I'm in love with her" Devin says with anger. "Devin I think we should let her get adopted so we can go back to our old selfs? " I suggest. "I can't just forget her, she's my daughter"'Devin says. All of a sudden Hailey starts crying. Devin goes and gets her and brings her in our room. He lays her on his chest and sings to her. In this moment nothing but hate is what I was feeling for everything. I don't love her the way either of them do. We all soon fell asleep. I look over and Devins gone. I get up and see reed feeding Hailey and Devin cooking toast. "Im leaving in a few hours..." Reed says. He goes and packs his stuff. We soon drive him to the airport. I hand him Hailey. "Goodbye sweetheart" he says to her and she starts crying. Devin hugs him as do I . Devin takes Hailey and we watch as reed goes back on that plane. I swear seeing him leave is so hard. Maybe Im Just hoping he'll take Hailey with him and I won't have to deal with this. We get back in the car and go home.