4.

babyy , I'm here at the party. Where could my lovely princess be?

Leave me alone, I'm getting ready Sammy

Awh baby girl , be a doll and hurry up won't cha ?

Goodbye sammy

Send me a picture of how you look

Sammy, I'll be there soon.

You better hurry, there's a lot of girls here, it's tempting darling..

I grow jealously, but why? I haven't even met him and I'm jealous that he's with other girls. I groan and continue typing.

Wow I care SOOO much!

I bet you do baby girl

It's cool, I bet there's a lot of other guys there I can talk to

Stfu, hurry up and get here okay?

lol ok

I put on a skin tight black dress, it hit around my thighs so it was okay enough. I get in the car and start driving off to the party. I hope all goes well, and hopefully Sammy won't be as disgusting as he is over text. He's pretty damn attractive, yet probably a fuck boy.

I park in the grass, seeing there were a lot of other cars there. There must've been at least a hundred or more people at this damn party. My phone buzzes and I pull it out my purse.

You're so gorgeous

You can see me?

Yes, can't you?

I can't find you, there are so many people here

Baby girl, don't worry I'll come up to you.. Maybe.

Please

No, come and find me

Whatever

I tuck my phone away and continue to walk around. I was getting stares from just about every guy and it was starting to upset me, where the hell was Sammy?

A guy walks up to me and places a hand on my thigh, "And who might you be?"

"Leave me alone." I say and he continues to touch me.

"Hey! I said leave me alone!" I shout but he doesn't stop.

"Hey you fucking dick!" A voice shouts and I close my eyes not wanting to see.

"She said, leave her the fuck alone. Now get the hell out before I make you wish you mother never opened her god damn legs." The person says. 

I felt a pair of hands touch my arms and I flinch, was the guy still trying to touch me.

"Hey don't worry calm down I won't hurt you." He says and I still keep my hands over my eyes.

"Wait- Kendall?" He says and I look up, it was Sammy. He begins starting at me and smiles, "You're even more gorgeous up close." He mumbles, but I could hear him perfectly.