5.

Kendall

Sammy continued looking at me, and I couldn't pin point what the hell he was doing. Looking at him, I realize he's so much more attractive in real life.

"Come on, let's get you a drink, yeah?" He says and I give a slight nod. I stand up and Sammy slips his hand behind my back, holding on to me tightly.

He walks me over to a group of people laughing and holding red solo cups. I look around, the party was loud and crazy, there was no way I was leaving Sammys side. He come back with two cups in his hand and hands me one.

"Cherry vodka." He says and I nod.

"Baby girl, you haven't said one word to me at all." He states and I shyly smile.

"I-I'm just nervous." I stutter. He laughs a little and drinks from his cup. I take a sip, and holy shit it was strong. The burn in my throat stays there for a while but I ask Sammy to pour me more.

He smiles, doing as I ask. He hands me my cup back again and winks at me, "You know I knew you would be pretty. I just didn't know you'd be fucking stunning."

"You're not so bad yourself." I say and he walks over to me and comes close to my ear, "Daddy, daddy is very sexy." He whispers, sending chills up my whole body.

He leads me over to a couch and suggest that I sit on his lap. Though I wasn't about to be a slut, I just met him. I sit next to him and he groans throwing his head back.

"What?" I giggle.

"I wanted you to sit on me!" He says.

A group of guys walk over to Sammy. They were all super attractive but I found Sammy even better than them.

"Jack G! My man!" Sammy says and gives him a bro hug. I stand up, pulling down my dress a little.

"Kendall, this is Jack, Taylor, Matthew and Nash, oh and his little brother Hayes." Sammy says and I smile at all of them. Jack was staring me down, slightly smiling a little bit more at me then the rest. Sammy must've noticed because he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Guys this is Kendall," Sammy says.

"Another fuck toy I suppose?" Taylor says and I stare at him in shock.

"You bet." Sammy says and I almost choke on my drink. I look at Sammy in disgust and he realizes quickly what a mistake he made.

"I'm out of here," I say throwing my cup on the floor and walking through the crowds of people.

"Kendall!" I can hear Sammy calling my name multiple times but I start walking even faster. I end up with a group of people dancing and drinking. I join them, just wanting to get away from Sammy.