18

Sammy

"I mean, you down babe?" She asked tugging at my shirt. I nod and bite my lip, quickly taking off her clothes.

It's been about a week since I've had sex with Kendall. Honestly I haven't seen her since, she's been at a few parties but I heard she's been with Jack again so I guess that's good. I'm currently with Jaylin right now, she's a girl I used to have a thing with. I'll hit her up whenever I'm feeling alone or in need of something.

Jaylin is always a good fuck, always. Life's just been weird, and empty? Part of me misses Kendall the other doesn't give a shit.

Kendall

"Baby!" Jack called looking at me harshly. I put my purse down and look at him worriedly. "Y-yes?" I choke. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug, "Where were you? You haven't been home at all lately?" I let go of the hug and itch the back of my neck.

"Just out buying clothes." I mumble, bringing the bags upstairs. He followed me and watched me take everything out. His arms wrapped around my waist as I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"I know you think I don't care about you. But I do. I really fucking do Kendall." I nodded slowly and put the rest of my stuff away. He sighed and left, slamming the door making me jump.

"I'm inviting the guys over later. Including Sammy, don't you dare go downstairs. I don't want him seeing you." Jack said opening the door and then quickly closing it. I looked at the door for a second and sigh, sitting on the floor. I started to cry and cry. I felt so fucking weak and alone. Also depressed, I was so depressed. My anxiety was getting worse and worse every day and Jack didn't care. He wouldn't take me to the doctor or help me when I had attacks.

I don't see the point in living anymore. Feeling this way sucked, because I couldn't control it. My sadness was always this way. Getting up slowly, I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. "N-no. No." I say shakily. My makeup was everywhere. I opened the cabinets and saw one of Jack prescriptions. I grabbed it, and opened it slowly.

"Sammy." I cry softly. I poured out all the pills and swallowed a small amount at one time. And then again and again. Until the bottle was empty. I start shaking and crying, screaming even. Falling on the floor, my eyes shut slowly part of me begging that I died this time.

Sammy

"Jack someone is screaming up there." Matthew said for the fifth time. I drank the rest of my drink looking over at Jack. "It's just Kendall screaming because she couldn't see Justin Bieber."

Jack looked worried for a second and started calling Kendall's name, "Kendall! Baby! Kendall come down here!" Jack stood up and when he didn't get a response he looked at all of us.

"I'll go check on her." I said. "No you can sit your ass down and stay here." Jack said pushing me.

"Fuck you! Get off me! I don't care about her like that anymore. I'll just go make sure she's okay!" I said moving past him. Quickly jogging upstairs I open her bedroom door and there was no one in there.

"Ken?" I ask softly. The bathroom door was open and I go in it my first sight, Kendall on the fucking floor. Unconscious. I looked at the bottle of empty pills and start yelling jacks name, "JACK GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW." I pick up Kendall and take her out the bathroom.

"What the fuck is it!" Jack exclaims as he walked in. He looked at me and then Kendall, "K-kendall? What happened?"

"S-she tried to kill herself." I mumble. Jack pulls out his phone and dials 911. "There's no fucking time for that! I'm driving her to the hospital." I said. Running downstairs I quickly race to my car and put Kendall in. Jack jumps in the passenger seat and we both head off to the hospital.

"Do you know why she fuckin' did this? I swear if you knew something and didn't do anything!" I say angrily pressing the gas hard.

"I-I did! But I didn't think she was serious!" She defends. "The fuck is wrong with you!" I yell at him. He looked so scared but I ignored him. We got to the hospital as I dragged Kendall out and raced into the emergency room.

"Help! She over dosed and tried to kill herself I don't even know if she's alive." I said running in. They quickly grabbed a crash cart and I put Kendall down and they checked for a pulse.

"Don't you die on me!" I yell. "We have a pulse but it's weak! Let's go let's go!" They said rushing her away. I follow them but a nurse pulls me back.

"You need to stay in the waiting room." She said. "K-Kendall! Don't die on me. Kendall please." I cry. Tears were running down my face and I turned around looking at Jack.

"Y-you fucking dick! You knew she was upset! You could've done something!" I say grabbing him by his shirt. I was full on sobbing, in front of at least fifty people. Jack looked so scared as I pushed him away, making him fall.

"Rot in hell sicko." I growl.