11.

Kendall

"Please, please!" He begs.

"No! Sammy get out!" She exclaims and I roll my eyes. I ignore her jumping on top of her bed, happily getting under the covers. She gets so mad but ignored me.

I watch her change into her adidas pants and white tank top. She angrily looked at me and my loud laughs echoes through the room.

"What!" I say and she rolls her eyes for the millionth time. She crawls into bed, looking at me and then at the wall. I look at her and smile and she gives me a look.

"What?" She says and I shake my head, "Nothing, nothing." I mumble. I give her a little tug at her arm telling her I wanted her close to me. She resists at first but is soon close to me.

"Why would you say that to Taylor at the party? Did you actually mean that?" She asks and I sigh.

"No, of course not. Why are you thinking about this ken." I mumble. She notices the nick name and smiles a little bit.

"Ken?" She asks and I nod my head, trying not to make eye contact. I could feel her smile growing large and I couldn't help but look down. She's precious.

Her lips were pressed against mine, her body straddling me, "Please." She begs.

"Please what?" I mumble, my hands on her thighs.

"You-me-now." She mumbles against my skin and I push her back.

"You want me to take your virginity?" I ask and she nods her head, not even thinking about it. Is she crazy? Seconds ago, she wouldn't even let me see her body now she wants me to fuck her?

"No, I'm not taking your virginity." I say and she gets off me. She looked so embarrassed and I just keep looking at her like she's crazy.

"I really hope you don't loose your virginity to some asshole ken. You're too good for that." I say keeping up from the bed.

"Almost did." She mutters but I heard her clearly. I ignore her, grabbing my jacket.

"W-where are you going?" She asks.

"Home." I say and she stands up quickly. I look over at her waiting for her to say something.

"J-just sleep on the couch. It's late you shouldn't go out there. P-please." She says and I could see it in her eyes how much she wanted me to stay.

"I'll be fine driving." I mumble but she catches me again.

"Please." She says softly and I sigh, "Got any blankets." She smiles but then stops herself, getting a blanket from her closet.

"Um- here's a pillow too." She says handing me it and I take it and leave.

"Goodnight." she mumbles but I slam the door and don't say it back.

Kendall

How dumb can I be? He's right, he can't just take my virginity. I should know better too, I'm never the one to throw myself at guys. I lay in bed and my phone dings and I grab it.

Goodnight Kendall.

:( come back up here.

Kendall no. I want to but no. How could you say that you wanted me to take your virginity.

Maybe I should just lose it to Jack.

Shut the hell up Kendall. You don't mean that.

He's better anyways. Better fuck you know?

I'll come right up there and fuck you myself.

But you won't.

Fuck you.

Really?

No Kendall.

Sammy please come back up here, I'm sorry.

Why should I come back? Give me one good reason.

because your arms made me feel warm?

Not good enough.

You're hot!

True, but no.

because I'm falling for you.

What?

I'm kidding. Because I miss u now come back up here. Daddy.

On my way..