7.

Kendall

"Here." Sammy says and hands me a drink. I take it down all in one and he stares at me with wide eyes.

"Relax there." He laughs and I giggle, flicking him off.

"Hey I'm gonna go use the bathroom, I'll be back soon okay?" I say and he gives be a slight nod. I walk off and feel my phone ring

Be careful baby girl, come back soon.

I will, don't worry Sammy

Sammy

It's been at least 10 minutes and Kendall still wasn't back. I texted her at least six times. I begin to walk around and go upstairs trying to find Kendall. I checked all the bathrooms and she wasn't in any of them.

Where did you go Kendall? I start walking into all of the rooms, she was fucking no where. I look at the last door all the way down the hall. She had to be in there. I push past the people and open the door.

"W-what the fuck!" I scream.

Kendall and Jack, making out on the bed, Kendall almost fucking naked.

I pull Jack off her and start punching the shut out of him, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yell. Jack gets away from me and runs out the room. I look over at Kendall who was hugging her dress and looking at the ground.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I shout and she flinches. I sigh. Sitting next to her, her body was so beautiful. If only she hadn't given herself out to Jack like that.

"You can't sleep with Jack Kendall, he's horrible. Baby girl what were you thinking?" I said and she looks at me.

"N-no! I would never have sex with him. I-I'm still a virgin.." She says mumbling the last few words.

"You? A virgin? I don't believe it." I say but she nods her head in shame.

"Oh darling, I'd take your virginity any day. I don't know how you haven't lost it." I say.

I pick her up so she can stand up straight and help her put her dress back on. She slips into it and I make sure to zip the back up.

"Plus, Jack could never make you feel the way daddy does princess." I mumble against her skin as it rises.

I slowly begin kissing her neck, but leave no mark. I was going to show this girl everything, she was so innocent and pure. She's gonna be fucking amazing for me.

"S-Sammy." She moans quietly and it drove me crazy.

"Shh baby girl, I told you to call me daddy." I mumble, kissing her cheek lightly. I run my hands to the back of her thighs and make her jump onto my waist.

"Come on, let's take you home darling." I said. Her head falls onto my shoulder as I carry her downstairs.

I drive her to my house, I'd just take her back to hers in the morning. When I take her inside I thank god no one is home. Carefully going up the steps I see her flutter her eyes open and I smile at her.

"Shh, go back to sleep." I say and she closes her eyes. I carry her into my room and lay her down. She cuddles up to the covers, "baby girl do you want a shirt of mine?"

"Please." She mumbles and I go threw my closet taking out a white shirt. I sit her up and she pulls off her dress and I'm tempted not to look at her.

I take one quick glance and I'm already screaming inside, how has she not been fucked? She puts my shirt on and goes back into the covers.

I change into sweets and keep my shirt off. Climbing into bed Kendall turns to my side so she's facing me. I stare at her and pull a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I'm glad you found that number on the floor too." She mumbles and I smirk at her. I lean in and place my lips against her softly.

I pull away, "P-please let me touch you." I say and she looks at me in fear. I was literally begging her but I didn't give a damn.

"I'll only pleasure you baby, I swear." I say leaning in for another kiss.

She nods her head and excitement fills inside my body. I pull the cover down a little and start to rub her stomach. She tenses a little but relaxes quickly.

"Your black lace panties were driving me crazy Kendall." I mumble against her lips.

"I'm gonna pleasure you okay baby girl?" I say and she nods quickly bucking her hips slightly.

"Eager huh princess?" I say and she rolls her eyes slightly. I begin to massage her sex and she arches her back in pleasure.

"O-oh God." She moans quietly.

I slip a finger inside of her and she's literally already shaking. God what I'd do to have my tongue pressed against her but I want to back everything slow. A few moments later she comes and is trying to catch her breath.

"And that baby girl, was that me giving you, your first orgasm." I say and she closes her eyes. I kiss her lips lightly and she comes close to my chest.

"Daddy." She mumbles against my chest, sending chills up my body.