12

Sammy please come already.

But the couch is comfy.

Whatever goodnight

Why is your door locked? Open it.

I run over to the door and open it to see Sammy standing there. He stares at me, up and down, biting his lip. I'm taken back when he kisses me, grabbing my bum as he does it.

"What's my name?" He asks and I groan as he kisses my neck.

"Sammy." I mumble and he nods his head no. He kisses me again and bites my lip.

"It's daddy babygirl." He mumbles and I look him straight in the eyes.

"Touch. Just touch ken." He states and I nod my head, looking at the ground. He kneels down and takes my pants off. Slowly his hands reach for the back of my thighs, which are gripped hard. He kisses my inner thighs making his way up to my area.

I was so embarrassed, I swallowed the lump in my throat. I know how much damn control he had over me and he drove me insane.

"P-please." I beg and he looks up at me, a little annoyed.

"No Kendall." He stops and runs his hand through his hair. Multiple times.

"Why do you want me to take it so badly? We might not even know each other years from now. You don't love me, you have to lose it to someone you care about." He says and I sigh.

"Whatever." I mumble. He looks at me angrily and balls his fists.

"Jack would've taken it by now." I say and that's when he looses it.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells.

"Then why can't you do it! Jack would've! He would've pinned me against this bed and I would've been moaning so loud you could fucking hear from a mile away!" I scream at him and he walks up to me pointing a finger at me.

"I'm not him." He angrily growls. I push him away and he leaves, slamming the door hard.

Sammy

Why did she have to be so damn complicated. If she wasn't a fucking Virgin she would've been fucked already but no, little pure Kendall just had to be a Virgin.

When I was taking those damn pants off her it took everything in me not to throw her against that bed and fuck her. She's so sexy, she's sexy. She's art to me, something I've never even seen.

My phone rings and I know it's her, I pick it up reading the message she sent me. I would've stayed, she just drives me insane.

I'm sorry.

It's ok ken.

I'll see you tomorrow?

There's a party tomorrow wanna come? I know you don't like them but I won't leave your side the whole time ken I promise.

Ok I guess

Okay good, goodnight Kendall.

Night Sammy.

I shut my phone off, my mind on Kendall. I want her, I want her so badly. Why do girls like her have to be so damn difficult?

Tessa

"Dad! It's moving week. College plans. college classes. I'm an adult I'm gonna be an adult." I mumble on words as my father stares at me like a lunatic.

"Kendall you'll be fine, me and your mother raised you right." He says and I groan, putting the pen in my mouth as I put up my hair.

"Where's my binder! Why can't I find my-" I scream running upstairs. I shuffle through my things and nothing.