6.

Please please please go back to all the chapters and vote for them! I really want this to big my next main focus book other than sex games, so please vote, and let's get this book to 20 k reads! I love you all soo much.

Qotd: where are you from?

Kendall

I wake up, in a bed that sure enough wasn't mine. I groan, my head was killing me, where the hell was I? Taking my phone out my purse, it was 3 in the morning, holy shit what happened.

There was a light on in the bathroom and the door suddenly opened. Sammy stood there, only wearing a towel around his waist.

"Kendall." He breaths and I stand up from the bed.

"Get away from me." I groan putting on my heels. He rushes over to me, "You're drunk, you're not going anywhere Kendall. You need to stay here."

"Why? So I can be your little fuck toy?" I ask pushing past him. He grabs my wrist but I pull it away.

"This was a mistake!" I say loudly and open his door. I turn around and he's standing there, the expression on his face almost looked sorry. As if. I leave, slamming the door, not wanting to have anything to do with Sammy ever again.

Sammy

I groan, she's so gorgeous. I made such a mistake saying that to Taylor. Of course she's not a fuck toy but I kinda wanted to show her off. Grabbing my phone, I immediately open my messages and go straight to her contact.

Kendall, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this night to go like this , you're much more to me than I fuck toy, I never ever meant to call you that. You were just so damn gorgeous I wanted to show you off but I'm so so so sorry. Please forgive me baby girl.

I wait a couple minutes and my phone buzzes and I quickly open it.

I made a mistake coming to see you, it will never happen again

Kendall, let me make it up to you please

How?

Well tomorrow night, well today actually same shit or whatever, there's another party. Please come, I promise it'll be better.

Fuck no .

Kendall .. Please I'm trying here

Alright fuck boy. You get one more shot, but touch me all I'll rip your balls off.

These balls will be in your mouth that's what ;)

Ew..

Oh come on! You saw me shirtless .. And by the expression on your face

Shut up Sammy

Goodnight baby girl

Goodnight Sammy.

I smirk to myself, putting away my phone. Was I gonna make this girl mine? Of course. Though it's gonna be hell and I can already tell. She's in for it though, I can't wait to have her pretty little self wrapped around me.

Kendall

I woke up at 5 PM, I always wake up late after a hang over. Rolling out of bed onto my soft grey carpet I head to the bathroom instantly. I take off my sweaty dress from last night and take a long shower. Making sure to wash my whole hair and body.

When I get out my phone buzzes and its Sammy, I groan putting my hair into a wet bun.

Kenndalll I'm coming to pick you up, no questions what's your address

Who says you can pick me up?

Daddy says, now address please princess

My heart melted, 'princess'. I send him my address and he said he'd be there in 20. I almost shriek and rush into my closet.

I scan through everything until I found a pretty tight white lace dress. Throwing on some nude heels I rush into the bathroom and blow dry my hair so it at least looked.. Decent.

Baby girl, I'm here open your door.

I run downstairs and fix myself before opening the door. Sammy was dressed nicely, I guess he can look.. Decent.

"Hello princess." He whispers into my ear sending chills down my body.

"No touching." I say and he makes a sad face.

"Turn around beautiful." He says and I look at him confused but I do as he said.

He sips up my dress and I blush, how could I forget to sip up my damn dress?

"Nice black bra by the way." He winks and I swear I felt like I was going to explode.

Sammy takes me to his car and we both get in and head to the party. He turns on the radio and I cringe.. Taylor swift.

"God no please no!" I say and change it. He laughs at me and I smile to myself as Justin bieber comes on.

"Not gonna lie, Justin is pretty good." Sammy says and I nod rapidly.

"Pretty good? He's amazing!" I say and he laughs at me showing off his perfect white teeth.

He places his hand on my thigh, giving it a light squeeze, "Oh! I forgot no touching" He jokes. I quickly regret telling him not to touch me. The moment he did, my whole body felt a wave and it felt great.

"So how did you even find my number?" I ask and he laughs a little, giving a little snort.

"I don't even know, I saw it on the ground and just happened to pick it up and text it. Then I asked Hayes if he knew the number and he said he knew your sister or something and explained who you were and everything. Nothing mentioning he also said you're extremely hot so I went for it." He says and I twitch my eye.

"Sounds.. Interesting." I say and he smiles at me.

"I'm so glad I picked up that number baby girl." He mumbles.

"I'm really sorry, about yesterday. I didn't mean it at all." He said and I give him a slight smile.

"It's okay Sammy. Let's just have a good time." I say as he parks his car.

"Of course baby girl, let's go." He says kissing my cheek.

What a night this would be.