10.

Sammy

I had control, her pleasure was up to me.

I grip her thigh, kissing her collar bones lightly. She stared at me and I know she's unsure of what to do. I want to take her down right here in this fucking tub. Though, I can't, she's too innocent. She's too pure. That's what I love about this girl.

"Mmm." She lightly groans and I couldn't take it anymore. Why did she have to be a fucking virgin? And my question is how has she not been thrown against a bed and fucked?

Don't get me wrong, I'd gladly take her virginity. But, like most girls they regret it the next day. I've been with a lot of virgins and the next day I get yelled at and told they wish they never lost it to me.

Kendall is different may I say. It sounds cheesy, she's different blah blah. Same bullshit everyone hears. Though, I mean it, she's stunning.

I felt a slight tug at my hair and I'm snapped back into reality. She's looking up at me begging for my attention. I smile at her, "Sorry I was thinking."

"About?" She whispers, her voice a bit scared.

"You. And also me fucking you." I mumble the last words and she hides her face. Running my hand over her stomach, she moans very quietly and I'm taken back. The slightest touch could drive this girl absolutely insane.

"Have you ever even come close to doing it?" I ask and she sighs, resting her hand on my knee.

"My ex-boyfriend Anthony." She mumbles and I tilt my head a little.

"Well, tell me about it." I say and she shakes her head no, "I hate him. He was a mistake."

I run my finger up and down her arm and she nods her head. Her back was leaning against my chest as I gripped on softly to her waist.

My hands travel down to her sex and I arches her back. I smirk to myself, knowing how much control I was in. When I stop touching she whines but I only laugh.

"That's all for today." I mumble against her skin and I feel her get upset. I know she wouldn't tell me she wanted more because that's who she is.