3.

Babygirrrllll

Fuk did you just call me?

Baby girl? Haha

I'm gonna punch u that's disgusting remember I'm 5

I groan putting my phone away but only to hear it ring again. I ignore it as I didn't want to read anymore messages from the freak.

When I got home my father said he had to go out again, for personal crap or whatever. My phone kept blowing up from Sammy, and it was honestly annoying me.

Attachment: 1 image

I open up my phone and view the picture. Fuck, he's so hot.

That's not you

FaceTime me then baby girl, watch

I smirk, pressing my FaceTime button and putting my finger over the camera. Sammy answers and shows his face.

Fuck, it was actually him.

"baby girllll, show me your face." He says making me laugh. I tilt the camera to the side, and moving my finger to show half my face.

"Fucking hot." He says and I look away. What was wrong with me? He could be wanted for rape for all I know.

"You should come to this sick party today." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Where?" I ask and he gives me the information. There's going to be a lot of people so he can't do shit to me. Plus, I'm pretty protective of myself.

"You down babe?" He asks and I nod. He bites his lip and I could already feel the wetness in my skirt.

"Alright baby girl, see you there." He says and hangs up.

What have I gotten myself into?