The Hugs I Share With You

• Dedicated to Dylan Owen

*Troye's P.O.V*

I walked over to Anna's car and loaded my bags into the back her bodyguard taking the wheel as Hannah jumped in the back I awkwardly sat down on the other side wanting to hug and kiss her hold her tight and tell her my feelings and how her smile makes me smile tell her the nights I spent writing her songs "Hey, are you ok?" Anna smiled "Yeah a bit jet lagged" A blatant lie straight to her face I felt so bad I couldn't take it anymore "Anna; I want to tell you something," The car came to a sudden stop at some lights "alone preferably."

"What is it? You know once I get a taste of something juicy I must know it all" She reached out for my hand and squeezed it tightly "How about when we get to my flat? You can tell me then." Oh God I wanted to kiss her so bad I had to use everything in me not to kiss her. If only her bodyguard wasn't in the car........

*Anna's P.O.V*

I looked in to Troye's eyes I knew it he loved me too I knew it for ages I was just waiting but this couldn't come at a worse time I had our album to think of, music videos to be shot and all the hate I got I can't do that again unless we keep it a secret. The car pulled to a stop outside of my central city flat and my body guard parked my car and reached out for Troye's luggage and placed it on the floor before coming to give me a hug "Be good kiddo! Troye don't break her heart" He said before walking off to his car I loved that guy he was like a second dad to me. "Hey what floor are you on again?"

"5th" I replied. Reaching for his bag Troye walked over to the lift "You need a hand?"

He laughed "I AM A MAINLY MAN!" I giggled pressing the pin number into the lift I push him in and then push 5 with a whoosh the life starts up "Anna, I want to ask you something but please promise me you will tell no one." I grin and point to the camera "Not even them?"

"Wow, they put the security up didn't they just?"

"They had to your crazed fans broke in!" as I playfully poked his stomach

He laugh uncontrollably as the life halted to my floor we walked out and over to my flat I got my key and unlocked the door putting my keys in the bowl on the table I helped Troye put his stuff down "Are you going to tell me?"

"Ok" He walks over and places his hand loosely on my hips "When I saw you today I realised something..."

*knock knock* "Anna? I have your groceries" *knock knock*

"Josh thanks ummm I'll be there in a second" I loosened myself from Troye he looked heartbroken....