The Interviews About You

• Dedicated to Matilda Power-Jones

*Troye's P.O.V*

I walked into the booth I was scared as fuck I couldn't even see right I just sat down my hands shaky my stage fright was starting to show Anna grabbed my hand and gave it a tight squeeze and smiled she mouthed the word "Kia Kaha, I love you" I knew kia kaha meant stay strong in Maori which was one of the many languages Anna had become fluent in. I smiled back as the interviewers started asking us questions "So, Troye you have been rumoured to be dating one Miss Heather Gilbert is this true or false?"

"It is false; we are just working together on a few short films." I replied in a heartbeat I didn't even want Anna to get that idea in her head I loved her and only her.

"Wow that was a fast reply which makes us wonders who does have the heart of Troye Sivan."

"I'm not telling it could be coming up soon in one of my YouTube videos you will just have to keep watching" I said with a smirk, I looked over at Anna she looked like a ghost and very spacey. My stomach turned into a massive knot I quickly wrote a note to the interviewer to cut to a song or something I didn't care I just knew something was wrong with her I stood up grabbed out my cell phone and called 111 it was the only thing I could do my hand was shaky and my mind wouldn't do anything else "Hey, Troye is she ok?"

"I have no idea, but this hasn't happened in a while last time it did it was very serious."