Jealous not to hold you

*Thomas' P.O.V*

I strode into the hospital and headed for the main desk, "Hi I am looking for a patient who has just come in on an ambulance," I said in my most official voice "and I was wondering if I could visit her yet her name is Rose, Hannah Rose," the lady smile and clicked on her computer a few times "Ahh here we go Hannah Rose sounds familiar where do I know that name?"

"She dated Troye Sivan, has an album called Tears, Scars and Broken Hearts, she is a famous YouTuber and she is an ambassador for: Kids Can, The Low Down.com and Depression.org.nz take your pick?"

"Oh yeah she was on those adds aye?"

"That would be her but if you don't mind," I was getting a bit frustrated now, "I would like to know where she is thanks." The lady typed and clicked a few times then said, "She is in HDU and you will need someone to come and get you if you are important, would you like to use a phone?"

"No its fine I can text her brother." I turned and looked for Eddy as I knew he only could have gone through this entrance but with no luck I unlocked. my phone and texted him 'Mate, where are you the lady at the desk won't let me in! HELP!" I hit send and got an instant reply

"Buddy! I'm gonna come out now are you at the main entrance?"

"Yup." I simply text back then walk back over to the lady "I'm gonna get her brother to come and let me in is that ok?"

"Yeah it's fine I just need to see some ID" I pat my back pocket reach for my wallet and pull out my drivers licence, "Here you go."

"Yup ok that's fine." I spot Eddy and we walk into the massive hospital....

A/N

Hey guys! Do u like it? Cause I am making it up as I go lol um yeah share, rate, comment and ill that jazz ily xox