The Long Flights To See You

*Flashback*

“THOMASSS” Hannah yelled as she ran towards me arms open out wide. I caught her and hugged her tightly

“Hey, my beautiful princess.” She broke a little to see my face.

“Superman, you have never called me that before, not in real life, why the change?” My mind raced what was I going to say? ‘Cause I love you? ‘Cause I can’t live without you? ‘Cause you are perfect? ‘Cause I want you to be mine? Instead I just mumbled “I’m not too sure…” Hannah smiled “Keep it up I love it,” then she looked at me with those chocolate eyes of hers “I missed you HEAPS.” I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed her hand and pulled her somewhere where we could be alone, a small wall where no one could see. She looked confused, I kissed her not able to hold my feelings back any longer...

*Flashback over*

*Tyde’s P.O.V*

I rang Troye for the 3rd time why wasn’t he picking up? I tried Hannah’s cell phone and Troye picked up “Hello Hannah’s phone”

“Troye its Tyde where are you? Mum and Dad are due home tomorrow and you aren’t meant to be here!”

“What? Why? Oh wait I had to look after you tomorrow didn’t I?”

“Yes! Troye? You sound panicked? What’s happening?”

“Um, tell you later just get on a flight to New Zealand ASAP I’ll fix it with mum.”

“You’re paying aye?”

“Sure, whatever just get here before mum finds out mate I need to go, text me when you get here ok?”

“Sure” I hung up the phone then booked a flight to Auckland and then ran into my wardrobe grabbing out a suitcase and filled it to the brim knowing Troye I could be there for ages yet….