The Tears Sheared With You

• Dedicated to Isha Parker

*Troye's P.O.V*

She walked out I thought I was going to cry then a small hot tear ran down my face I ran to the bathroom wiping it off my face. She can't see me cry not only that Josh can't too he already thinks I am a pussy what will he think now. I hear the door slam shut "Troye where are you?" I hear Anna ask her voice like a thousand angels "In here" As I walk out of the bathroom she gives me a look and struts over to me "You've been crying, why?" she places her arms on my waist. "Tell me, please?" Another tear falls down my face. "I think... I th-think I love you." I stutter out, she reaches out for my face before she kisses me I quickly kiss back; butterfly's fluttering in my stomach.....

We kissed for what felt like forever before I pulled away I felt dizzy the fireworks going on in my mind I looked into her eyes "Anna I want you to be my girlfriend, I want to hold you late at night..." She stopped me right then and there holding a finger my lips and with a sad look in her eyes she said "Troye Sivan Mellet I love you heart and soul to the moon and back but I can't not after last time..."

*Flashback*

"Troye? Mum? Where am I?"

"Anna!" Troye was holding my hand and looked like he hadn't slept in days

"Troye? Mum? What happened?"

"You got a really good beating bud!" My mum said with weak smile, Troye leaned over me and kissed me on the forehead "I am so glad your safe I'm never going to let you go again..."

*Flashback Over*