The long awaited update

*Anna's P.O.V*

It was a hell of a flight I had two panic attacks and stood in the bathroom the whole time everyone was eating I couldn't even stand the sight of food.

Troye and I checked in after a awkward taxi drive, I texted Thomas back before swapping my phone back to flight mode Tyde could just wait till I was alone and ready.

We walked slowly towards our small hit on the water hands laced together it was weird how quickly we got back into this habit. I loved holding hands and Troye new that Troye new everything, he was after all not only my best friend but my ex boyfriend who is now my current boy friend who to cover up my eating disorder I just had a fake miscarriage with.

If I was to say one thing that was that life is hard and right now I needed a nap.

Hut number 12.

He unlocked the door and we both shuffled inside both tired beyond exhaustion. I knew how much flying tired Troye out and he knew that after being anxious or panic-y I'd just want to sleep so this untold agreement left Troye to ode the door and I was already snuggled into the huge bed looking out over the open ocean.

*4 hours later (8 pm)*

I woke up naturally to the sound of a shirtless Troye lightly snoring

I remembered when he used to snore and it would drive me right up the wall I hated humans making noise even my own breath when I was sick would piss me off.

I reached over to my phone and decided to turn it off aeroplane mode and actual face life for a change.

39 text messages

16 missed calls

47 new emails

And my Twitter was blowing up ...

What ..

I opened the texts from Louis first he sent me one saying that he had landed and that him and his family would be staying in the main building of the hotel rather than in the on water huts like Troye and I. He also texted me to tell me when he was next needed to meet me in about an hour if we wanted to go out for dinner, he also mentioned to text him back my plans for food. I texted him back that Troye was asleep and we had missed any dinner chances and would just get late night room service.

Next my manager had texted me letting me know that she had emailed me what we would be doing today and that she hoped I had a safe flight and all was well.

I deleted the texts from family members sending their love and support, all of them assholes they hated Troye the first time why would they like him better the second?

I switched to my mail app and screenshoted the document and saw a press release and a report of how Troye and I were to address the media I screenshoted the instructions for Troye and I and mad a mental note to send him his, one thing my Troye was not good at was emails, how can I even say my Troye? I. kissed. Tyde. I had feelings for Tyde ... I have feelings for Tyde? I didn't know what to do anymore so I grabbed out some paper and a pen and wrote my heart out.