The Kisses Sheared With You

• Dedicated to Kate Mary Elisabeth Gribben

*Anna's P.O.V*

He looked heartbroken I couldn't stand it "Troye I have a plan." I put his hands in mind and walked him over to the couch "How about we date but not tell anyone then no one will get hate, deny that we are?"

"I love you too much Ann I want the whole word to know how I feel I want to scream it off the roof top"

"And you can when we find the right time"

"Yeah my fans are a little crazy"

"Just a little crazy? More like alotta crazy"

"Yup but I love them"

"I know you do" I kissed him I couldn't stand my lips being away from his

*Knock knock*

I pulled away from him as fast as I could then leaped up to answer the door

"Hi Miss Quince your car is waiting."

"Drop the act dude it isn't a good look, not with me anyway."

Louis one if the company bodyguards - my favourite one- gave me a smirk "Anna your so cheeky but I have to it's in the job description."

"Oh really now, well you can drop it with me I won't tell"

"Ok Anna if you insist" I grabbed my keys, handbag, jacket, guitar and phone then went over and pulled Troye up he looked as white as a ghost I linked my arm in his as he carried my guitar we headed for the door, locking it behind us....

*Troyes P.O.V*

I open the door for Anna as I jumped in then sitting to the limo after her as we speed off to the recording studios. "Can he hear us?"

"I don't know, LOUIS!!!!!"

"Anna, I can hear but I will put the soundproof divider and turn up the radio if you want?"

"Louis you are amazing!"

"I know don't you worry"

"Hahaha I won't" Anna laid down on my shoulders "You requested a private talk?"

"Yus I did Miss I want to know what the fuck just happened?"

"I think we are going out, but let's not tell anyone not till I know I am safe."

"Yeah I know baby I just don't know if I can hold it back" I whispered as I played with a small section of her long brown hair, she closed her eyes "So are you going to do a daily vlog?"

"Yeah when we get there and I'm doing a day in the life of Troye: Auckland edition," I sad with a sigh "a whole day not able to love my girlfriend for everything she is."

"Poor you"

*CHOOOLLLEEEEEEE I KNOW YOUR SISTER TURNS EVERYONE ON BUT YOU'RE THE ONE I WANT*

"Is that still your ringtone?"

"No just for Tom."

"Really, any reason?"

"No just it always has been I like it that way,"

"I should be a little jealous shouldn't I?"

"Not at all, we are like brother and sister." I couldn't stand it anymore my lips apart from hers so I kissed her I made sure it wasn't seen and I made it short and fast just enough to have the taste of her lip balm on my mouth, she sat up, moved closer and held her hands to my face "Naughty, naughty Troye." Just as she said that Louis our driver's voice came over a speaker "5 minutes Miss." She giggled, man I loved it when she giggled it made me so happy I can't stand not being able to tell the world....