Dont you know where you're going?

A/N k so I just wanted to explain someone Anna is Hannah it's just a nick name and yeah

*Anna's P.O.V*

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down against the wall I didn't need Louis today he was flying before us and had already gone he was the most amazing person ever and it warmed my heart to be around him. His kids are coming too, little cuties.

I saw Troye come up to me and smiled, "hello silly!" I said, "you took your time!"

"I know." he replied he handed me my drink before grabbing my hand to walk to board the plane. I smiled as he lent in and kissed the top of my head..

We walked in silence before taking our seats on the plane. I sat down in my seat right next to the window Troye sitting next to me. "Hey?"

"Hello." I said looking down at my phone,

"Are you ok?" he said putting his arm around me.

"I'm good just processing." he shot me a sad smile before getting his laptop out, I saw a small box that I didn't remember him packing but just dismissed it. He started to import one of my videos that I asked him to edit because I'm just that lazy. I sent a few texts to Thomas who had become very distant lately I knew he would as he doesn't like Troye but that was just us we would fight and bicker but always come back,

Thomas: Hey! Are you ok?

Me: 'Ello stranger! I'm just dandy!

Thomas: great! how's the holiday?

As soon as I received that message bags became to spew out of the baggage claim and I thought I'd better look out for them more than Troye other wise well... He would miss them completely and we'd take some strangers luggage with us.

I looked at the bags coming closer towards me and I saw Troyes blue bags with his orange strap and matching orange baggage label come towards us.

I pointed it out to Troye who promptly failed to grab it and left me in a laugh mess.

I then saw my black with white spotted bag and my name printed across the side, I didn't need to tell trite this as he grabbed it and I started to wheel them hopefully towards some food.