The Songs Sung With You

• Dedicated to Porcia Otillia Meredith

*Hannah's P.O.V*

We walking into the Edge for our interview on our new song we walk to the receptionist I said "Hey, I'm Hannah and this is Troye we are here for our interview with Brad and Marty?"

"Ahhh yes we have been waiting for you, come right this way." I followed her pulling a reluctant Troye along with me. The lady gave me a smile "Wait here and warm up whatever you want you go live in 30 minutes."

"Ok um Miss?" I stuttered "Can I please have some water?"

"Sure I'll be right back."

"Thanks." Troye sat in the corner pulling out his phone starting to do a scale I join in very badly but still attempted even though it was not in my range at all, I reached for my guitar case that Louis had kindly bought in and started tuning up. "Here's your water Miss,"

"Thanks and call me Anna."

"You're welcome and no thanks I'm not very good at names."

"Ok." I continued to tune my guitar and Troye ran through vocal exercises he looked up from his phone and stared at me I could feel his eyes staring into my soul I couldn't take it I looked up and stared into his eyes my mind feeling like fireworks exploding a thousand times I started getting dizzy I placed my guitar on the ground and walked over to Troye, I sat next to him and started the vocal exercises again and started warming up he still hadn't moved or spoken I was getting worried then I started playing his song June Haverly and sung along to it he smiled and I gave him a massive grin back before standing up and grabbing my guitar so we could run through the song before we had to perform it live.......