Chapter 3

School starts at 9:00. It was only 7:30 and I was sitting at the barstool in the kitchen eating my breakfast of eggs, toast and bacon. After I finished I put the dishes in the dish washer then went back up to my room.

I checked over my outfit once more using the full length mirror on the back of my door. I was wearing a pair of light wash skinny jeans a royal purple tank top and a pair of black pumps. I still had the diamond stud earrings in. It was the total opposite of how I normally dressed. Usually I'd be wearing black legging or dark jeans with black combat boots a dark grey or black shirt and my black leather jacket. My makeup would be mascara with a bit of eyeliner on the waterline.  But instead of just the waterline I also added some eyeliner on the top which made my already green eyes, greener. I also added some concealer.

I grabbed my new school bag off the chair and slung it over my right shoulder. I picked up my phone as it dinged signalling I had a new text. I unlocked my phone and checked it. It was Kendra. I had given her my number as I dropped her off at her house.

Kendra🌟- would you be able to give me a ride to school?

Tessa🙊- ya sure come over to my place when your ready. Just walk on in

Kendra🌟- Thank yoooou!!

I shut off my phone and pushed it into my back pocket. I decided I would go explore the rest of the house while I waited for Kendra. 15 minutes later Kendra walked in the door.

"I'm here!" She called out

I walked out of the newly found movie theatre and found my way to the entrance way with ease.

"You ready?" I asked her picking up my bag from beside the door. I locked the front door then walked behind the staircase.

"Come on, Kendra" I said walking back and dragging her by the arm. 

"Your place is so gorgeous." She said in awe

"Thanks." I smiled then led her to the door under the staircase.

"Where does this go?" She asked me as we stepped in the door.

"To the garage" I said. As you walked through the door there was a couple stairs that took you down a bit. You walked through a well lit hallway with rooms and storage on each side then opened the door at the other end to reach the garage.

We reached the garage and I grabbed my Aventador's keys off the hook beside the door.

"Oh. My. God." Kendra gasped. "These cars are amazing. I only have a little old Toyota car"

I smiled then unlocked the car doors. I pressed a button and the two doors automatically opened up.

"Wow" I heard Kendra whisper.
I sat down in the drivers seat the closed my door. Kendra followed suit. I started up the Lamborghini and revved the engine. Boy did it sound wonderful.

You may be like thinking 'how the hell can a 17 year old drive a car with that much power after being in jail for 4 months' okay, maybe you weren't but I'll tell you anyways. When I was 15 the Levys got me into street racing. Even though I didn't even have my licsense. I was like the Brian O'Conner or the Dom of street/drag racing. I was undefeated.