Surprised

Let's Recap

"Bae I'm trying to___"

"Don't you don't need to try shit."

Rae step towards me with his fist balled. But he back down.

"Look...I'm trying to do better. Know that. I just wanna make it right."

"O so that's why you haven't hit me.... good for you but for now you can just leave____."

"IM NOT LETTING YOU GO ALEX!!!!"

He shouted grabbing me and shaking me.

"I love you... and I'll always love you just let me make it up."

Rae eyes was beginning to water.

"Rae...I____."

"ALEX!!!"

Tabby yelled running in the house. Her eyes were full of tears. She turned red because she was crying. Pushing Rae off me I ran over and hugged her she broke down.

"Tabby girl what's wrong?"

"It's Tobias! He...he was shot!"

She yelled.

Got It! Good

We were rushing to get to the hospital. Everything running tho my mind like what the fuck? How he got shot? Who shot him? Was it Rae who did it? Did he had something to do with this?! Is he dead?! Everything plus the worst ran through my head. I had too much on my mind. And for Tobias go and get caught up I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown! We busted through the Emergency room doors up to the front desk.

"I'm here to see my friend Tobias...Tobias C. Mitchell! He was brought_____!"

"Miss miss! Yes, he is here he in critical condition right now. You may join his family in the waiting room we will inform you with an update shortly!"

The nurse spoked.

"No... bitch you about to tell me what's up now!"

Tabby shouted.

"I'm sorry ma'am but that's all we have for at this time. Now if you would please."

Grabbing we walked into the waiting room. My aunt and uncle were there with Tobias father and mama. We ran up and hugged everybody. Everybody was in tears.

"What happened?!"

I asked.

"I don't know...all they are saying is that he was over in some neighborhood and got jumped and they shot him!"

My auntie told us.

"They...you mean more than one?!"

"Yes...and who ever found him behind the corner store brought him here."

"My baby got jump by some hoodlums! Fucking bastards jump my baby!"

Mrs. Mitchell said. She was in so much rage they had to take her outside to get some air. With that news I just knew Rae had something to do with this. But why would they attack him?!

Hours went by and we all sat there in trying to each other uplifted in spirit. Praying Tobias was ok. I checked my phone it was 9:24 pm. I saw I had a text from Rae.

RaeMal: Hey bae...Tobias ok?!

I thought to myself. Like What the fuck?! Was this nigga serious?!