Rivalry

Ventus and Vanitas reached the lunchroom side by side as they made their way to their brothers and friends. "What took you so long huh?" Roxas asked grinning mischievously. "We ran into a problem with the school's biggest slut, that's what happened" Vanitas said he sat down and pulled Ventus onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around him. "OOOOOO!!!! Are you two dating?!" Naminé asked as Ventus nodded. "Ahhhh!!!" The girls at their table squealed loudly. "We're not the only ones.... Those two are as well" Vanitas said pointing to Sora and Roxas. "Jeez and you two were going to keep it a secret from us, I feel hurt Roxas, I thought we were best pals.." Axel said dramatically. Roxas just chuckled and put an arm around Sora "We were going to tell you guys, but Ventus and Vani got here at that moment" Sora says shyly which caused the girls, Xion and Naminé, to squeal even more catching a few of the other student's attentions. They ended up going back to what they were doing or talking about. 

The group of friends chatted and ate their lunches, laughing all the while. Little did they know, a certain blonde was watching a certain raven head. "Ventus Strife huh...." Larxene said grinning evilly, "Vanitas is mine not yours!" She said as she left her hiding spot and walked out of the lunch room. "Oh speaking of which, Ven did you give Vani the thing yet?" Roxas asked. Ventus shook his head "I'm guessing you did already?" he asked as his twin nodded in response. "Oh? What is this think you two are talking about?" Vanitas asked as he rested his chin on one of Ventus' shoulders. Ventus chuckled "You'll see after school~" he teased a bit. A smirk started to form on Vanitas' mouth, "Uh huh..." he said turning Ventus' head to the side as he kissed him on the lips. Xion and Naminé took a picture on their phones right before the two boys pulled away with one of them blushing as red as a tomato. 

The bell rang as it signaled the end of their lunch time. The group of friends got up and started walking out of the lunchroom and to their respective classrooms, "See you guys during forth hour!" Axel said saying his farewells to the rest of the group. "Yeah, see you guys there!" Xion and Naminé said waving to the guys before walking to their classroom. Roxas and Sora said goodbye to their brothers and they went off. Ventus and Vanitas walked to their classrooms. Just as they were about to enter the classroom together, a voice stop them dead in their tracks. "Vanitas wait up~" the voice said making Vanitas' hand to ball up in annoyance. Ventus held onto his hand as that started to calm the raven head down. Larxene stopped in front of the two with an obvious fake smile towards the both of them being together. 

"Hey I'm gonna borrow Ventus a bit ok? thanks!" Larxene said as she took Ventus' other hand and drag him off around the corner. Vanitas snuck up to the end of the corner and leaned against the wall listening to what Larxene had to say to Ventus. "Alright listen up Strife, let's make this clear. Vanitas is mine and mine alone, he isn't yours got that?" Larxene said glaring and walking towards Ventus until his back was against the wall. Ventus took a deep breath to ease up a bit. "Larxene I'll tell you what, I'm not gonna leave Vanitas' side unless he tells me to. And you should back off when you're told before you end up embarrassing yourself." Ventus said back which made her really mad but her expression turned into a smirk. "You really think Vanitas is going to stick with you? Ha! Don't make laugh. Why would anyone want to stay with someone like you. You're a nobody, I on the other hand is the most popular girl in this school, I can make any boy to fall for me. That includes you also Ventus Strife!" Larxene said not planning to lose to Ventus. "Oh and what makes you that you can make me fall for you? Or Vanitas for that matter? Oh wait I know why, those guys only fall for you because all they care about is fucking you. Tell me, how many guys have you fucked already?" Ventus counters which made her really mad that she raised her hand as she was about to slap him. 

Ventus closed his eyes shut waiting for her hand to collide with his cheek, but nothing happened. Ventus opened his eyes slowly as he saw Vanitas grabbing a hold of Larxene's hand in the air. "V..Vanitas I can-"  Larxene started but was cut off. "Listen here because I'm only going to tell you once Larxene. I don't like you, I never did and never will! So leave me alone and especially leave Ventus alone, because if I see you hurting him or anyone else in that matter, I'll make you or anyone else who's involved regret it, you hear me?!" Vanitas threatened as he let go of her arm wrist. "Now go away, I don't ever want to see you ever again!" he said as Larxene ran away into the halls. Vanitas turned his gaze at Ventus "You ok?" he asked as Ventus nodded in response. "Good, let's head to class before we're late then..." Vanitas said as both boys walked back to class and took a seat next to each other at the back of the classroom. 

After about an hour and a half class ended and both boys as well as everyone else in the classroom stood up and left going to their final class. "I'm glad we have the last class with everyone else!" Ventus said. "I wouldn't mind if we had our final class with just the two of us again" Vanitas said smirking which cause Ventus to playfully elbow him on the arm. Both boys laughed as they walked to the final classroom of the day. "Wait what is this class anyways?" Vanitas asked. "You don't even know what classes you sighed up for? Well in any case it's a cooking and baking class." Ventus said smiling happily that the class still had room. "You're going to be the one cooking, I'll just watch." Vanitas said playfully. "H..hey! You're gonna help and I'll make you if you don't!" Ventus said jokingly threatening the raven head. "Hey you two! Wait for us!" Xion and Naminé called out as they ran up to the boys."Hey Xion, Naminé" Ventus greeted the two. "Are you excited for this class?" Xion asked and Ventus nodded, "Yeah, cooking and baking is actually fun!" "Hey guys!" Axel as well as Sora and Roxas called out as the two girls and the two teens walked into the classroom. The group of friends talked until the bell rang for class to start as everyone sat down.