Sync

The next few days were busy. Everyone organising before the tour. Austin was out of the house most of the time, and people who I've never seen before would enter and exit the house in a hurry.
I never realised how much of a commotion going on tour is. I'm sure it's exhausting. So I try and make things as easy as I could for the guys, making them breakfast or doing the dishes, helping out in anyway I could while they stress over time and management.

"We're going to do some rehearsals before the tour starts tomorrow," says Austin checking his phone and jogging towards the door, "I'll be back soon, love you."

"Wait," I say before he closes the door,

"Sweety I'm in a hurry," he says jiggling on the spot,

"I know, but can I please come with you?" I ask "you've been really busy lately, and I haven't gotten to spend time with you, I promise I won't get in your way."
It's odd really, I've noticed a change in myself. I never used to care if I was left on my own, but I feel a little upset being left by my self all the time now.

"I suppose, we're leaving now so hurry your butt out to the car," says Austin smiling and running outside.

I grab my phone and go after him. Is this what it's going to be like living with a musician? Because I'm not sure if I like the idea of him being busy and not having time for me now.

"It's been really busy lately huh?" I say while we drive through town.

"It has, and I'm sorry I haven't really had time for you lately," says Austin looking at me apologetically, "but hey, atleast we'll be stuck together for the next two weeks."

"I'm looking forward to that," I say "even if I'm stuck with smelly men."

Austin smiles down at me and I study his tattoos, it's a strange feeling seeing them on photos and videos and they just seem like pictures on his skin, but when in person, it's like they're speaking a story. The dull and bright colours of old and recent tattoos. The little star on his arm; his first tattoo, and the heart with mom underneath it; in remembrance of his mum that passed away when he was 17. He is a painted canvas.

We arrive at what looks like the recording studio. It's a big building, almost looking like a storage shed.

"Well, here we are." Says Austin getting out of the car and I follow him inside where I'm greeted by Aaron.

"Hey kiddo, didn't expect you here today," he says smiling at me,

"I wanted to come along," I say looking at all the equipment. There's two drum sets, guitars and basses lined up against the wall and even a little recording studio at the end of the big room which has Alan head banging in it.

I grin at him, he's such a child... I must join him.

"We'll be here for a few hours," says Austin juggling a couple drum sticks, "so you can do whatever you want, as long as you don't break anything, this stuff is expensive." He says patting the drum kit carefully which Tino is fiddling with.

"Alrighty, I'll just go bug Alan," I say running off to the recording studio and I hear the guys chuckle behind me and Phil say "she's going to be a joy to go on tour with."
Damn right I'll be a joy, that's if I don't have a mental breakdown.

I open the door to the studio and I'm blasted my Slipknot and startle Alan.

"Hey! What are you doing here!?" He yells over the music before he turns it down.

"I came with to see you's practice," I say, "Was that duality by Slipknot?" I ask cocking my head to the side,

"YES!" Yells Alan excitedly "you're definitely my little sister for knowing that.. but why would my little sister try and kiss me..?" He says laughing and making fun of me from when I got drunk at his house.

"Oh my god, shut up!" I say, I can't believe he just brung that up and I punch him in the arm making him squeal.

"Okay I'm sorry," says Alan laughing and exiting the studio where he's called over by Tino to begin practicing.

"Did I just witness Alex punch you?" Says Phil to Alan,

"Yes..." Says Alan shamefully and rubbing his arm making everyone laugh.

I find a spinny chair and wheel it over to the guys and watch them practice.
Tino's hair flipping onto his face everytime he hits a drum, the fingers on Alan's hand racing, Phil hitting the right chords with ease, and Austin and Aaron do small burst of singing, practicing parts that they struggle with.
They're all so sync, they're such a great band.