You're Such A Child.

"Samantha! Come on! We're going no matter what you say!" I heard my brother yell through the house to me.

"I'm not going if that bitch is!" I called back at him.

"You're 19! Get over your problems with Chrissy and let's go!" He yelled, coming up the stairs. He walked into my room and came over to me. I was dressed and ready to go, but that was before I found out that Chrissy Joseph was going to be with us. He picked me up and carried me down to the car. He knows I can't say no when he carries me wherever he wants me to go. I just lay in his arms, cross armed, and pouty lipped.

"Why can't I drive?" I asked as he put me down in the passenger seat. He got into his seat before answering my question.

"Because I don't want to die, Sam. Not today, anyway." He said, starting the car.

"Funny. Any other day, you're ready to die." I said, giving him a sarcastic smile.

"What's up with you?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I told him, taking my phone out and plugging it into the aux cord.

"No." Was all he said. He didn't even look at me. "Driver has control of the car."

"Well, then..." I tried to drag out my argument. "Let me drive."

"No."

"Why can't you tell me yes for once?" I asked. "That used to be your favorite answer." I gave him some examples. "I'd ask: Hey, Josh, can I move in with you? You'd say: Yes! Of course, you're my favorite sister!"

"You're my only sister. You kind of have to be my favorite." He told me, trying to make me even more on edge.

"Josh!" I almost yelled at him. "What's up with you?" I gave him time to answer, but he didn't. "I'm serious. What's stressing you out?"

"It's nothing you need to worry about, Samantha." And with that, the half hour drive to the mall was over. We met Tyler and Chrissy at the pizza place in the front. Chrissy, being the person that she is, stared at my brother, giving him a look you'd give someone after they murder a newborn puppy, which pissed me off more than it should have. I only said hello to Tyler, and we began walking around, aimlessly. We all walked together, Tyler and Josh separating Chrissy and I.

"Sam, you want something from that Asian place downstairs?" Josh asked me. "Tyler's going to get it."

"I'll go with him." I said, turning around to follow Tyler downstairs. The only difference was he used the escalators, but I used the stairs.

"Why do you always use the stairs?" He asked when we met at the bottom.

"It's not new, TJ." I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"I know, but it's weird." He said, standing in line for food.

"Then, I guess I'm weird." I said, standing beside him, scrolling through my Instagram notifications.

"Well, I guess you are." He said, smiling. I just kept scrolling through Instagram, ignoring him. "What are you looking at?" He asked, putting his face in the space between my phone and my face. I just looked at the back of his head.

"Really, Tyler?" I asked, moving, because I knew he wouldn't. "You're such a child."

"Yes." He said, monotone. "Yes, I am." Then, it was our turn to order. He got everyone's food, and we walked back to where Josh and Chrissy were sitting, waiting for us. Tyler and Chrissy sat on one side, Josh and I on the other, like usual. We quietly ate our food. That is, until Josh's phone rang.

"Hey, it's Mark." He said, getting up from the booth. "Tyler, come here. He wants to talk to you." Josh said a few seconds later. Tyler got up and then it was only Chrissy and I. Josh and Tyler repeatedly looked back us, making sure we don't try to kill each other. Chrissy wasn't willing to talk, so I started the conversation.

"Why do you look at my brother the way you do?" I asked, making her take one long, deep breath in. She sort of growled as she exhaled.

"You're brother is fucking stupid." She said, not helping herself.

"Is it something about me? Tyler? Are you mad, because Tyler spends more time with Josh than you?" I asked, getting myself a death glare from her.

"No." She snapped at me. "I don't like any of you."

"Okay. Why not?" I asked, trying to keep my cool.

"Because, you're all little emo freaks, and if I had the choice, I'd be on my own. That's why." She told me, making my heart sink.

"Wow, you're an asshole." I said, getting up from the table. I didn't say another word, just walked out to Josh's car and got in. A few minutes later, Josh was opening the driver's side door. He poked his head in and asked me what was up.

"Chrissy. That's what's up." I told him.

"Chrissy? What about her?" He asked.

"She said we're all just little emo freaks, including Tyler, and if she could, she'd be living on her own." I explained.

"Well, she's entitled to her opinion." He said, smiling at me. "Even if it's wrong."

"I mean... Yeah, but How can she talk about her own brother like that? The one who has protected her and who's family took her in when her parents died?" I asked, letting my thoughts out as they came to me.

"I don't know, Sam, but you have to stop this fighting." He told me.

"Why?" I asked. "I tried. She won't let it go. We're emo freaks remember?"

"Yeah, well, you might want to really quick. We're going on tour next week." He told me.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked, enraged.

"I wanted to, but you've been in a really bad mood for the last few days." He said that, and closed the door. He walked over to Tyler's car, and they talked for a few minutes before he came back, and we started leaving.