Survival camp

Daehyun's POV

"Ok you guys will make your own food and shelter! We will provide nothing for you guys so good luck!!"-Mrs.Seo

"WHAT!?!? WE'RE DOING SURVIVAL CAMP!?!?I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST REGULAR CAMPING!!!" I literally shouted

"Well turns out it's not lol!"-Youngjae

"Ok lets start!! Me, Daehyun, Youngjae and Hyora are going to find food, so Zelo and Jongup make the shelter! Ok??"-Yuri

"K" Everyone said in unison

-/-/-/-/-- looking for food-/-/-/-/-/-

Hyora's POV

I feel that Yuri knows that i like Daehyun.... She kinda shows off that shes with him and she kisses him and hugs and does stuff in front of me.... WAIT WHAT IF SHE REALLY KNOWS!!!! Omg im so slow!! What should i do??? Wait how does she know??

"Daehyun oppa~~ carry me~~ im tired~~" omg yuri was doing aegyo to Daehyun.... So not cute.... No offense....

" Yuri-ah we just started looking for food!! U can't be tired yet!!"-Daehyun said

"Oppa u dont like me anymore?*sniff sniff*"

"Of course i like you!! But..."

"But??"

"What ever right now we have to look for food!!"

{>3<}<- yuri's pouty face

I was so annoyed when she did that!! She is showing off too much!! Im so jealous...

Daehyun's POV

Yuri is kinda weird these days. She acts so girly... It annoys me sometimes... To be honest, she bothers me..... I think she started to be like this since Hyora moved from mokpo...... Why is Yuri acting like this??

"Daehyun oppa~~"

Now she's whining.....

"CAN YOU STOP!!! UR BOTHERING ME!!! Just please stop whining....."

I.....yelled.....at her

"U PABO~"

She ran away.... I was about to chase her but Hyora said she was gonna go so i let her go..AHH IM SO STUPID!!!

Hyora's POV

"YURI WAIT!!!"

She suddenly stopped

"Why did u run away? U should of talked it out!"- Hyora

"You should've talked it out?? Who do you think started all of this?? It's all you!! it's you ok!" She broke down. She started crying.

I couldn't say anything..... When i opened my mouth to speak, Daehyun came. He thought that i did something to her so he slapped my face.

I couldnt help it.... I cried. I NEVER cry in front of people but it hurt so bad. Not my cheek my heart. I ran to were zelo was. I cried in his arms. He didnt know what was going on. Well i didn't know either. I just cried. I couldn't stop.

Mean while daehyun and Yuri were talking and apologizing to each other.

Daehyun's POV

"Im so sorry that Hyora made you cry. I also made you cry too. Im so sorry... Do u forgive me?"

"Yes i forgive you"

Yuri's POV

Wait what is he talking about?? Hyora made me cry? Well it was her but.... Oh i have a good idea. Im gonna lie that she hit me. Now i'm gonna ruin her life. This is revenge.

*sniff sniff* "s-she s-slapped me..."

"It's ok i'll protect you, yuri. I Love you."

*******************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Wow i didnt know it was gonna turn out like this lol. It's ok i'll make it a happy ending!! Dont worry!! Hehe! This was a short update.... Sorry:( well i hope you guys liked it!! Hehe good night!!

~yukstatzelo~